Chapter 26

Liam Payne

i stuffed my hands in my pockets as i walked down the crowded street, china was strange.beijing sure was beautiful, but i couldnt wait to be out of this place and back home. where i knew everyone or at least understood what they were saying, unlike the chinese. i was quite surprised to find out that we had fans out here, after we got chased a few days ago.

I walked down the streets, trying to locate the shop that looked like a chemist from last time i walked through a few days ago.

i bit my lip in frustration.

How could i be so stupid.

I've done what i'd now call a 'Harry Styles'.

Yes,

i was on my way to get a pregancy test for Lydia.

Lets just say, we werent exactly the carefullest when we were in the lift.

but seriously, who would carry protection round with you all the time.

We only went for chinese food.

God damn lifts.

The only thing that scares me is lydia, she's always been a sensible one, we both have. But now, thats gone down the toilet.

She could probably cope with being a mother.

she nice and caring like that.

But not this young,

She needs to live first.

I'm not saying anything about hary and katie, they're great together. And they seem to be just fine with Darcy.

Even though i dont really agree with them leaving her alone with harrys mum for 2 weeks. Even if she is 3 an dhalf months now, its still too young to be withouth your mother, in my opinion.

wow...

I'd know the girls for a whole year...

a WHOLE YEAR!

i just hate the fact that now we have to go on tour for 6 weeks.

Its going to be strange not seeing them every day, like usual.

Especially lydia.

But we would be coming home all the time...

Harry to see darcy and all that.

"Dan!" i familiar voice yelled. "stop that!"

the childish giggle of our very own Jessica Ashworth could be heard from round the corner from where i was walking.

"come on jessie!" A sweet, husky voice laughed.

"Daaan!" she jokingly wined. "dont call me jessie, or you will feel my wrath!"

"ooh, and what does that involve?" i heard teh guy say. i slyly slid across the wall.

i popped my head sneakily round the corner and saw jess and unknown lover boy pinning her up to the wall.

"oh, stop it dan!" she smirked, pecking him on the lips.

i was very shocked.

"oh jess, i like this side of you!" 'dan' said.

"oh really?" she asked him, going in to full on get with him.

i descided i'd seen enough and continued walking down the street towards the pharmacy.

but who the hell was dan?!

and why was jess with him?

i'd noticed her being missing a lot... but i didnt know she was the type to go after boys.

From what ive heard she wasnt.

i shrugged it off and walked towards the bright green pharmacy i'd seen earlier that week.

subtly walking down the isles i desperately tried looking for some kind of pregnancy test.

scanning around i finally saw them.

oh shit.

behind the counter.

awkward.

I shyly walked over to the counter, where a teenage looking chinese girl was flicking through some kind of book.

"um.. hello?" i asked shyly.

The girls head shot up, she looked at me strangely.

"i'd like to buy a pregnancy test please?" i mumbled.

she opened her mouth to speak but closed it then stared at me, as if i was some kind of alian.

oh yeah,

this was china.

they s[eak chinese here...

"urmm. beybeey?" i mumbled. "buhbay?"

The girl stared at me blankly.

"pregnantey!" i tried. Gesturing my hands into a baby bump.

"Baby... in da belleey." i tried again.

"mummaa... daadddaa.... come to gethaa... make babeey!" i tried, acting out with my hands.

oh god.

seriously

Kill me now.