Chapter 3

"welll...lastnightigotreallydrunkandharryheremademedrinklotsofwatersoisoberedupalittlebutnotenoughsoweendedupkissingthenwewenttothishotelandthenitgotreallybadfromtherecauseheendeduptakingmyvirginityandthenwewokeupandthepaparizziwereoutsidesowewerestuckandthenisawyouandthenwedidsomeepicskillstogetoutofthehotelandthenwefoundyouhereandwetoldyouthestory..." ii rushed.

"aaah, i see." elizabeth laughed.

"Wait? you understood that?" harry questioned, looking very, very confused.

"yes? didnt you?" Elizabeth frowned.

"i guess when you know someone for 5 years and your as strange as we are things get easier to understand." i laughed.

"well... English please?" he asked.

"Fine, what i said was...last night i got really drunk and you here made me drink lots of water so i sobered up a little but not enough so we ended up kissing then we went to this hotel and then it got really bad from there cause you ended up taking my virginity and then we woke up and the paparizzi were outside so we were stuck and then i saw elizabeth and then we did some epic skills to get out of the hotel and then we found elizabeth here and we told her the story..." i finished.

"well, wouldnt of guessed." he laughed.

"so, katie what about jason?" elizabeth asked.

"i dont know. i mean, i have to tell him right? i cant not tell him! but what will i say?" i panicked.

"calm down Katie!" harry tried. "i just say if your gunna tell him! tell him now because the word about is will get out, we werent exactly quiet about it!"

"crap yeah! i need to ring him!" i muttered. "not to do it over the phone but to meet him."

"we'll come with you, but hide!" elizabeth nodded.

"harry pass me my phone, its in my bag."

He pulled the bag from around his waist and got my out my phone.

Calling; Jase xox

Me- Jason?

Jason- Yeah?

Me- Its katie?

Jason- Yes i have caller ID

Me- Oh, haha, well anyway. would you meet me in manchester? i need to talk to you?

Jason- Um, why?

Me- Its Important!

Jason-oh it is, is it?

Me- Jason?

Jason- thought you'd be having a little to much fun with mr. celebrity to have time for me.

Me- Fuck. Jason let me explain!

Jason- Explain what?

Me- I was drunk.

Jason- Oh dont give me that shit. 2 and a half years we've been together and you never put out, you were such a 'good girl'. and he comes along and you throw yourself at him.

Me- No,jason it wasnt like that i swear!

Jason- Oh, whatever. just fuck off out of my life. im better off without you anyway. go run off with your rich man slag.

Jason- Jase-

beep.

he hung up.

"fuck...katie... im so sorry!" Harry cursed. he pulled me into his embrace. i felt tears prickling up in my eyes. dontcrydontcrydontcrydontcry. i tried to fight away the tears but i just wasnt strong enough. i felt tear after tear fall down my face.