Chapter 30

"Harry-" I started.

Everything froze.

Harry had his same nervous, sexy lip-biting look for what seemed like hours.

All the girls were squealing and awhing, but the boys seemed to already know.

Jason on the other hand, stood there, mouth wide open into an 'O'.

"Yes." I whispered, so quiet people couldn't of heard it.

I closed me eyes.

"Yes Harry," I said, opening my eyes and staring at him. "Of course I'll marry you!!!"

He stood there in disbelief at first. He expression empty.

Then it hit him.

A huge grin spread across his face.

All the boys we're jumping up and down, cheering.

The girls looked as if they were full on fangirling!

I hadn't seen that in a while.

"Oh My God I love you so much!" He cried, close to tears. He ran over to me, engulfing me in a huge bear hug.

"I Love You more!" I breathed.

Everyone did a loud 'AWH!'.

"GROUP HUG!" Niall yelled, and soon, I was being squished by all my friends.

"Right," Harry smiled, almost crying. "We better get back onstage!"

And off they went, huge grins on there faces, especially harry.

I sunk to the ground.

In my happiness I'd completely not noticed jason storm out.

Oops.

...

"Harry Styles, 19, Katie Dyer, 18: engaged?

Britains biggest boyband 'player' Harry Styles is rumoured to be engaged to small town student, Katie Dyer.

Katie first popped into the equation when the 2 were seen kissing outside Manchesters 'V.I.P' club 'Insight' last May. The two were seen running out the back of a hotel the next morning with assistance from Katie's childhood friend Elizabeth Brown.

The group, once called 'PWC' (private joke the refuse to share), seem to have been inseparable from the 1D boys ever since. Elizabeth, 18, was rumoured to be romantically attached to Indie Rock superstar Ed Sheeran after Her and Katie were pulled on stage at one of his concerts.

The question everyone wants to know, Who's the Daddy?

A few months after Katie and Harry had their wild weekend (consisted of raiding mcdonalds and sillystringing manchester) people started to notice Katie's pregnant state. Which brings us back to may, where harry was desperately told something offstage that made him break down in the middle of the concert.

A few months of 'Katie and Harry' were drama free until january 19th. Liam Payne made a surprise twitcam of Harry apologising to Katie threw the song 'gotta be you'.

Sources have not told us that Katies child was in fact born the next day. Katie told Ed Sheeran fans at his concert that she had called the child 'Darcy'. Conveniently, Harry had told fans he wanted his daughter to be called 'Darcy'.

All seems to add up doesn't it?

Except for one detail.

Jason Cartwright, 18, Katie ex-boyfriend insists to Heat that the child is his. He told heat that they broke up of the pregnancy and Harry was just a 'Shoulder to cry on'.