Chapter 12

"OH, OH, OOOOOOOH, SO PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" emma sang, jumping around that apartment.

"OH, OH, OOOOOOOH, CAUSE ITS A STAND UP!" ailish continued, carrying on Emma's stupid dance moves weve had since we were like 12.

"AND I WONT LEAVING, TILL IVE FINISHED STEALING EVERY PIECE OF YOUR HEART!" Elizabeth jumped in, doing some kind of double flip over the table.

"AND NOW WE'RE STEALING ZEE CAR!" Helena joined in, walking out of the bathroom with just a towel on. we all laughed.

"AND WE WILL DRIVE TO THE STARS!" Lydia yelled, laughing at the 3 girls, emma ailish and elizabeth, jumping up and down on the kitchen worktops.

"I WILL GIVE YOU THE MOON, ITS THE LEAST I CAN DO, IF YOU GIVE ME A CHAAAANCE!" Jess yelled, actually getting into some one direction music for once.

" oh oh oooooh SO PUT YOU HANDS UP!" i yelled, Getting into the chaos.

"CAUSE ITS A STAND UP!" We all yelled.

"IM A THEIF IM A THEIF!" emma yelled, jumping off the kitchen.

"YOU CAN CALL ME A THEIF!" i yelled.

"IM A THEIF IM A THEIF!" elizabeth yelled afte rme, also jumping off.

"BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR A PART!" I continued yelled.

"IM A THIEF, IM A THIEF" ailish sang, also jumping.

"IM ONLY HEEEEEREEEE...." i sang.

"IM A THEIF IM A THIEF!" all three sang.

"BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY HEART!" I finished.

"IM A THIEF IM A THIEF!" The trio sang.

"SO PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" the rest of the people in the room sang.

"IM A THIEF IM A THEIF!" the three sang.

"CAUSE ITS A STAND UP!" We all yelled.

"I WONT BE LEAVING, TILL IVE FINISHED STEALING, EVERY PIECE OF YOUR HEART!" me and lydia sang.

"CAUSE YOU STOLE MY HEART!" Helena yelled.

"IM A THIEF IM A THIEF!" the trio sang.

"YOU CAN CALL ME A THIEF" helena sang.

"IM A THIEF, IM A THIEF!" the three continued.

"BUT YOU SHOULD NO YOUR A PART!" helena continued.

"IM A THIEF IM A THIEF!" the three chorused, again.

"IM ONLY HEEEEEERE!" helena sang.

"IM A THIEF I MA THIEF!" they sang.

"BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY HEEAAAAAAAAAARRTTT!" we all sang in unison. then the song ended.

oh god i love these girls.

"we should seriously video ourselves doing that one day." Elizabeth laughed between breaths.

"we tired, remember. we almost got run over!" Emma reminded her.

"yeah but that was the superman dance, and if it comes to the superman bit... you gotta run. no matter what." Elizabeth stated, looking off into the distance.

"ahahahahaha. so, why have we got to stay in all day with the windows closed anyway?" i asked suggestively. i know they're all up to somethingbut i just thought i'd play along. might be something in it for me by the end.

"you know, just a girly night. for all you know that baby could be a boy and we couldnt have many more of these!" Emma tried.

"reyt then." i said in my strong north-western accent.