Chapter 9

8 Months Later

'"Eddie?" Emma suggested.

"I said girls names!" i laughed.

"oh, yeah right. um...Emma?" she smiled.

"ew no." i joked.

"Oh no you didnt!"she yelled, putting down the straighteners and leaping on me.

"AHH! GET OFF ME, FOOL!" I shrieked.

"NOT UNTIL YOU AGREE THAT EMMA IS THE BEST NAME EVERRR!"she yelled.

"FINE! EMMA'S THE BEST. EMMA'S THE BESTTTT!" i laughed.

"Good." she laughed, walking back over to the straighteners and continuing.

"but seriously..?" i asked.

"well, i heard Harry's favourite name for a girl was darcy?" she suggested.

"like i said. this has nothing to do with him anymore!"i yelled at her.

"fine, fine. but it is his baby!" she mumbled.

"suppose." i admitted. "but he didnt want anything to do with it."

"thats not what he said though was it?" Emma laughed. "And he sends you money all the time."

"yeah, money in which we spend on going to the olympics and concerts!" i added.

"yeah, so. Don't you want your child to be able to say that he/she met Tom Daley before he/she was even born!" she cried.

"Suppose. but im pretty sure Harry found out considering we were filmed meeting him!" i laughed.

"just cause im so damn amazing!" she smirked. "Told you i could get us to meet him. and usain bolt."

"He didnt seem to appriciate lauren jumping on him though." i sighed.

"i wonder why...." she mumbled.

"listen, Niall and Louis are coming round in a bit, help me up!" i asked. My bump was pretty big now. I mean, no matter how many times i tried, i just couldnt go through with an abortion.

"YAY!" Emma shrieked. The rest of the girls were in college but considering me and emma didnt have classes on wednesday we always ended up meeting some of the one direction boys. but never harry. i'd not seen harry since the argument. The boys were supportive though, coming to see me all the time. for my 17th birthday they bought me a car and driving lessons, even though they did the same for the rest of the girls aswell, getting us the same car but in a different colours, funny guys. i'd recieved many checks fom harry, which i spent eitehr on doctors appointments or on me and my friends. i still have a fair bit left for when the baby comes. its good actually considering my parents kicked me out the day they found. Luckily Emma's parents took me in with open arms untill we went off to london.

"whats going on with you and louis, Emma?" i asked. Only because i knew they started dating a few months back but i hadnt heard anything since.

"I honestly have no idea!" she laughed. "All i know is that he is like THE HOTTEST GUY EVER! and he's taking me to meet tom daley again in a few days ,WOOOOOO!"

"oh my.. you are just unbelievable." i laughed.

"well-" she started.

"YO, YO, YO NIALL AND LOU IN THE HOUSE!" Niall joked, running through the front door to our flat.

"Hey Niall, Hey Lou!" Emma chimed turning off her hair extensions.

"EMMAAA! KATIEEE!" Louis yelled, running through and leaping on emma. " i would leap on you, but you know, heavily preggers!"