Chapter 14

harrys P.O.V

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!"

"KATIE, URM, IM SORRY, IT WAS A MISTAKE REMEMBER!"

"YOU BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!"

"i-im sorry!"

"YOU BETTER BE SORRYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

well this looks painfull.

"I can see the head." The nurse informed us.

"just a few more pushes, katie!" i tried. even though im sure the blood had stopped circulating round my hand, god she had a tight sqeeze.

"YOU TRYING PUSHING A 14 CM BABY OUT OF A 10 CM SPACE!" She yelled at me. she had a point.

"ITS OKAY BABY!" i yelled.

"ITS NOT FREAKING OKAY!" she yelled, letting go of my hand but grabing my hair.

"ouch. ouch. ouch." i wined.

"YOU THINK THAT HURTS? HELL NO!" she yelled, pulling on my hair harder.

"one more push now katie." the midwife said to her. thank god this will all be over. i am too young to see this. er no no no no no.

"BETTER BE!" she yelled but then let out a massive scream. She was squeezing elizabeths dinosaur teddy in one hand and my hair in another. i tried not to make a noise or say anything baout the pain she was causing my head. but that would be bad, caus ehse is in labour and all.

all of a sudden she sighed, i felt her relax a little and let go of my hair. i could hear the cry of a baby from across the room, my baby, my little child.

"i think you'll be happy to know you have a healthy little girl!" The midwife smiled, after doing some tests on her. i was speechless. i have a child. i have a baby. i have a little girl. i have a daughter.

"oh my..." i finally slurred. "thats... thats amazing!"

i looked up at katie, she was staring wide eyed at the little girl that was now being cleaned up.

"harry.. we, we have-have a daught-daughter!" she stuttered.

"i know we do babe, and this is going to be amazing." i breathed.

"harry?" she breathed.

"yes!" i replied.

"are you gunna leave us again?" she asked. ah yes, i forgot about this shit.

"i promise i wont!" i whispered, grabbing her hand.

"good." she smiled, both of us had out eyes firmly fixed on the little girl.

i suppose now was a better time than ever.

may as well go for it.

"Katie...?" i mumbled.

"ye-yes?" she slurred. i could feel her shaking.

"i love you." i stated. i felt her tense, she turned round to look at me, so i met her eyes.

"i love you too, harry." she smiled, gripping my hands abit more a planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"you ready to meet your little girl." the midwife asked.

"YES!" katie almost yelled. the beautiful little girl was handed to katie. her figers, they were tiny. really, really tiny. her little feet, her little legs. her little arms.

"She's beautiful." Katie mumbled, wipi ng her fingers over her forehead.

"thought of any names?" the midwife asked.

"darcy." Katie quickly said. wait? what?

"how did you kn-" i started, staring at katie questioningly.

"Darcy-Mae Styles." She finished, turning round to look at me.

"yeah." i agreed, putting my arm round katie and saying hello to little darcy.

"thats beautiful!" the midwife said. "do you want me to bring in your thousands of friends?"

"yes please!" Katie smiled.

"i cant believe i was gunna make you do this on your own..." i breathed, go im a dick.

"well, you're hear now. thats all that matters!" she smiled, looking back down at darcy.

"OHMYGOD SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!" a very excited emma yelled runnin up to our bed.

"Everyone say hi to darcy!!" Katie cheered.

"DARCY! ohmy thats beautiful!" Jess squeeled.

"i know!! i love her.. this. im gunna proove my mum wrong." Katie laughed, sounding drunk. "i'm gunna be a happy, and get into uni!"

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" a few other chanted.

this was my life now.

and im going to make sure katie gets everything she deserves.

and she deserves a lot.

well i have money,

its time to stop being mr player.

i mean, i have a family now.

better start acting like it.

short chapter, katie wanted her baby, so, yeah. comment, vote, fan and shizzz