Chapter 5

"Some times they just go to fucking far!"

"I don't see how this would attract us in anyway!"

"I think we should take her to a hospital!!"

"Harry, we can't leave, have you seen how many people are out there!"

"But what if she doesn't wake up?"

"She will"

"She better freaking do!"

"Why didn't you let me smack her back the fat cow!!"

"Cause then we'd get back press for you, and for us boys!"

"But I could of twatted her!"

"Of course you could of helena..."

All I could hear were the distant voices of my friends and one direction. All I could see was darkness. All I could feel was someone pressing on my hand. All I could taste was my own blood. At first I thought I was dead, but then I realised it was just the same as the unconsciousness I got when I was rushed into hospital when my migraines got to the stage of knocking me out. I guess the large girl that ran at my hit me, I bet that's attractive.

"This place has got to have some kind of first aid guy? Or nurse or something?"

"I'll go find out!"

"Be quick, please"

So I'm not in hospital, where the fuck am I? Oooh... There goes my little bit of consciousness...

...

...

"I think she's waking up?"

"Yes, she is."

"Will she be okay?"

"Yeah, she'll be fine."

"Thank god."

"She had me fucking worried."

"Language..."

"Sorry, nurse."

"Just make her take 2 of these when she wakes up, then one every hour for 5 hours."

"Okay, I'll make sure she does."

"If she then still feels bad, or falls asleep anytime between the next 6 hours, take her immediately to hospital, fans or no fans."

"Oh, ok"

"And no alcohol."

"Aah.. Okay then."

"Right, I'll leave you too it."

"Thanks."

"Thankyou!"

"Thanks"

The numbness was going down now. I finally felt in control of my consciousness and my movement. The darkness felt not so dark anymore, as if I just had my eyes closed in a light room. My eyelids didn't feel as heavy as before. Its time to wake up.

"Her eyelids are moving!"

"She's squeezing my hands!"

"GUYS SHE'S WAKING UP!"

"He-he-hey-heyy!' I slurred, my head was still spinning.

"OHMYGOD KATIE!!" I heard someone yell, I made out the voice was Emma? I think.

"H-h-hi!" I tried again.

"Ohmy, I'm so glad you're okay!" I think that was niall, yup. He's the only irish one here.