Chapter 13

Lydia P.O.V

chaos.

pure chaos.

Niall. niall was running round, talking over the 'options' we had. i could even understand what he was saying. something about paul or simon or something.

jess. jess was in a total breakdown state. she was on the floor, rocking forwards and backwards repeating 'ohmygod' over and over. she even went to sucking her thumb at one point.

Louis. Louis is going on about how good of an uncle he's gunna be. going on about if its a boy the middle names gunna be louis. he then ran round screaming 'diddi direction'.

Emma. Emma is going sick at the reporters. telling them to fuck off and that they dont belong in our personal lives. rigth now she's yelling 'come at me bro!' at one of the cameras. thats gunna look amazing on tv...

ailish. ailish just stopped, its like she's dead to the world. just stood still wide eyed and not moving. she keeps mumbling wierd things.

lauren and helena just screamed. screamed and screamed and screamed. they were running around. but screaming alot.

Harry was just instructing katie to breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

me and liam just kept glancing at eachother. not knowing what to do.

but elizabeth, she was just running around. she was screaming 'the unicorn!'. all because of the inicorn teddy she got katie for when she was in labour, it was still upstaires.

and katie, well, katie was in the early stages of labour.

"I SAID GO AWAY! DO YOU WANNA PIECE OF THIS? DO YAH! DO YAH?" Emma was yelling.

"guys?" zayn tried.

"OHMYGOD.OHMYGOD.OHMYGOD,OHMYGOD"

"I SAID FUCK OFF!"

"THE UNICORN THOUGH?"

"guys?!?"

"BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT, BREATHE IN..."

"GUYS!!!!!!!"

"WHAT ZAYN!!" We all yelled.

"i think the hospital would be a good idea?" he suggested.

"yeah!"

"fuck... yeah!"

"yes."

"UNICORN!!!"

"SHUT UP ELIZABETH!"

...

"how long've we been here now?" Emma wined, from sitting on the floor.

"only 2 hours. it could take days." Liam yawned

"what could?" Louis asked, walking through the door.

"Louiiiisss!" Emma yelled, cheering up.

"Het guys? Any news?" He asked, making everyone sit up.

"still 4 centemetres. apparently." Jess rolled her eyes.

"Well, elizabeth, guess what i got?" he laughed and pulled out a unicorn teddy and through it. it hit her in the face but then fell down into her hands. she squeeled with joy.

"OHEMGEE OHEMGEE! thanks lou!!!"" she squeeled.

"anytime. aaaaaaand i got us all some KFC so Emma, would you help me?" he looked at her suggestively.

Emma P.O.V

yes, i'd been seeing Louis for a while now. but like secretly. we didnt want to get too serious with the whole katie/harry situation going on. we'd been sneaking away a lot recently. its actually quite a rush sneaking around like this. even though im sure the girls have caught on. not to sure about the noys though, they dont seem to notice. Me and louis we're going back to the car to get the 'KFC'. He had his 'you know what' eyes on. We walked towards louis' car. but instead of geeting the barganin buckets from the front seat he opened the door to the back seat. i climbed in and scrambled over the the opposite side, then turned round to face him.

"Hey," he said quietly, climbing in after me.

"Hey!" i smiled. leaning over and kissing me lightly on the lips.i kissed back but making it more heated. he knelt up, keeping his lips connected with mine. i moved my legs so i could lie down. Louis leant over me, heating the kiss even more. this should be fine because its pitch black rigth now.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. i dont think we should do this. we know what happened last time!" Louis mumbled getting back off me.

"come on, you really think im that stupid to let that happen again? ever since that little 'pregnancy scare' i descided to go on the pill. just incase anything like that should happen again." i laughed.

"Well, i suppose this is a very stressful time." Louis winked at me and connected our lips again...

...

"If anyone asked we couldnt remember where i parked the car." Louis laughed, pulling his top over his head.

"Oh right, the kfc's cold i think." i laughed, trying the re-hook my bra.

"oh well." he sighed, throwing my my top. we grabbed several boxes of KFC and quickly made our way back to the waiting rooms.

"where've you two been?" Lydia asked us curiously. its obvious she knows.

"oh, nowhere. crack 'ed here lost the car." i laughed, smiling fakely.

"ok.." Lydia smiled evilly.

"we brought kfc." louis smiled weakly. "i dont think it sthat cold."

"yay!" elizabeth yelled. jumping up and grabbing a box. They were all the same anyway.

""cold... but nice!" elizbaeth smiled, making the others jump up grab a box.

"you were gone for like an hour?" Lauren laughed. Really? wow. time flies.

"an hour, really?" i asked, shocked. i didnt think louis was that good. well, i did. but yeah.

"Really." Louis winked. i sat down and popped a bit of popcorn chicken into my mouth.

short chapter just a fill in :) to get more of a story going.

comment vote fan please

:)

thanksss