Chapter 36

Finally updating everyone, your welcome.

Sorry about the absolute crappyness of this chapter, sorta rushed.

Emma's P.O.V

"So, who's famous round here that you know?" I asked louis scanning around the crowded club.

"Lots of people, er.." He mumbled. "There's justin bieber over there talking to zayn, erm... Kanye west, erm.."

"Well let's change that," i laughed. 'Who DON'T you know?"

"All of those girls walking round looking totally starstruck." He mumbled.

"Oh, there from her high school and our college!" I laughed, taking another sip of my drink.

"Oh, explains that then." He chuckled, swigging his beer.

"Yeah haha, we inv- wait!" I stopped. "Is that ailish!!?!?"

I shot up, walking across the room to a group of girls from katies high school, louis following.

"AILISH?!" I shrieked as I approached her.

"Eeemmmaaa!" She laughed, coming up and hugging me.

"Where the HELL have you been?" I screeched. "We got back from china and you just... Disappeared!!"

"Yeah," she mumbled. "I'm sorry about that, I recently broke up with my boyfriend... So I guessed I'd just move down here, start again!"

"Well you're always welcome here remember that!" I smiled. "Come sit down with us?!"

"No its okay," she told me. "I'm gunna go wish katie a happy birthday and catch up and stuff!"

"Okay!" I grinned. "Great seeing you!!"

"You too!" She smiled, spotting katie from across the room and scurrying off.

"Awh I've missed her." I frowned at louis. "I hope she moves in..."

"Yeah," he agreed. "You want another?" He asked, noticing my empty bottle.

"Sure, since I'm still not legally allowed to buy my own." I sighed.

"Awh you young'en." He laughed, taking my bottle and walking towards the bar. I decided to head back to our little table/cubicle thing.

"We really should get drunk right now," I told him as he sat down. "We're getting boring."

"But we might not be as careful if we're drunk!" He told me, in a very arrogant 'matter-of-factly' way.

"Everyones already too pissed to notice!!" I argued.

"Whateverrr." He sighed, taking a huge swig of his beer.

"Louis," I asked him suddenly, noticing a group of people at the side of the bar. "Is that Darren Criss?!"

He turned round to follow my gaze.

"Oh so it is," he shrugged, turning around completely oblivious to my excitement.

"How do you know darren criss, louis?!?" I asked him urgently.

"We met all the glee cast when they asked us to do what makes you beautiful... Then they did live while we're young a few months ago and we went out for a few drinks with a few of them... Why?" He asked me.

"Because I've loved darren criss for like-" I mumbled. "I have to go over there!!"

"I'll wait here then?" He shrugged.

"Louis you get more awesome everyday!" I almost screamed, Walking of in the direction of Darren Criss.

Louis P.O.V