Chapter 8

Katies P.O.V

Harry looks agitated. Depressed even. ive tried so hard to know whats going on in that boys head, but he's like a closed book. He seemed to have a lot of 'meetings' with his management all the time. The boys were obviously in on what was happening, they were all so awkward around me and Louis actually looks depressed when he see's me. It wasnt until he finally spoke up i got to grips about what was happening.

"Katie we need to talk..." he muttered, avoiding any eye contact with me. he lead my into the bathroom, even though im pretty sure he's organised everyone to be out so he could have this 'chat' with me alone. He began pacing around the bathroom, running his fingers nervously through his hair. he kept glancing at me through his deep breaths.

"what is it harry?" i finally spoke, my voice all croakey and nervous. Something about this 'talk' made me feel very, very nervous. i felt like i was about to be in serious trouble. That feeling of butterflies and shakeyness. im just ready for him to smile or laugh and show me this is just one big joke, this wasnt serious and its just a big joke him and the boys put together to scare me. but seriously, i saw him on ICarly, and that boy is not THAT good of an actor to pull this off.

"I think i should leave..." he whispered. It took me a few seconds to process what he had just said. i opened my mouth to talk but shut it again as soon as i had. i stared at him to see whether he was genuin. I waited for that smile or laugh but it never came. I even saw his eyes get that little bit more moist, as if he was about to cry. he quickly to shut them to ensure he didnt. i just stood there, looking at him. First he was telling me how this could work, how he'd be there for me, now he's leaving, just as he convinces me. Great.

"Leave?" i managed to say, but then realised how little sense it made. He finally opened his eyes and made eye contact with me. i could tell that this wasnt what he wanted to do but who was i to stop him, other than the mother to his child.

"I think its best for the band..." he muttered, looking at the floor. of course, the band. Its probably to much of a comittment, having a child. The fans wouldnt like it. The management wouldnt like it. wait, does that mean they know?

"ah, the band." i spat, clenching my fists. i was angry, who wouldnt be. He got me itno bed, got me pregnant and left. He made me leave my boyfriend, who i loved and who i'd been with for 2 and a half years. he's practically ruined my education and now after telling me he'd get me through it just dropped me. I swear to god all feelings i ever may or may not of had for Harry Styles, were surely gone. all respect i had for him was gone. i actually believed him when he told me he was different, different from other boys and different from how people say he was. he's just what they say, a prick.

"im so sorry katie." he tried. i could feel the anger welling up inside me. probably mostly hormones but definate anger. i could hit this boy right now.

"Sorry? you cant make up for this with sorry babe." i laughed, but not a real laugh, a sarcastic laugh. he looked up at me, as if he was suprised at what i just said, i frowned at him. he sighed then put his head in his hands.

"Your angry." he stated, looking up at me. its as if he's suprised.

"OF COURSE IM FUCKING ANGRY!" I yelled. He was taken aback by my sudden outburst. "YOU MADE ME BELIEVE EVERYTHING WAS GUNNA BE OKAY!"

"IT WILL BE, it will be i promise!" he pleaded.

whatever.

"How do you know? your not even gunna be there!!!!" i spat.

"i'll still support you." he tried.

charming.

make your mind up.

"save it, harry." he sighed, storming out of the bathroom.

"KATIE, wait!" he yelled after me.

"WHY? YOU DONT WANT ME HERE. WHY SHOULD I STAY! YOU WANT ME.... AND YOUR BABY... OUT OF YOUR LIFE! YOUR A FAILURE HARRY STYLES. YOUR A LIAR, SLUT AND A SCANK HARRY!" I yelled, but of course, i didnt mean it. he's an amazing person, he;s just so GOD DAMN IMMATURE!!!

"KATIE, THATS NOT TRUE, IM JUST NOT READY TO BE A DA-" he started.

"AND DO YOU THINK IM READY TO BE A MUM? IM YOUNGER THAN YOU HARRY, IM MORE VULNERABLE, CONFUSED AND SCARED THAN YOU! YOU TOLD ME EVERYTHING WOULD BE OKAY! YOU TOLD ME YOU'D BE HERE! I SHOULD OF GOT RID OF THIS THING WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!" i yelled, grabbing all my stuff and putting it in various bags.

"NO! KATIE! STOP! I REALLY BELIEVE YOU CAN DO THIS!" He screamed after me.

"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP HARRY! THIS DOESNT CONCERN YOU NO MORE! FROM NOW ON YOUR DEAD TO ME." i yelled, waling out the door of out hotel room.

"DONT SAY THAT! PLEASE KATIE NO!" He pleaded, following me out.

That boy had cheek.

ha.

i could slap him right now.

i could seriously slap him.

that would be forfilling.

actually... thatswhat im gunna do.

and that is what i did, turn round and slapped him hard across the face. i felt a sense of accomplishment when he yelped with pain.

he deserved it.

ahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahaha

aha

haaa

that felt good.

prick.

"ah, shit. Katie, please, can we talk about this?" he tried. following me as i walked down the long corridor.

i think he needs another slap.

"whats there to talk about seriously, you want to leave, so heres me leaving. making it easier for you, i'll get out of your life now. you can carry on being mr. famous and i'll be at home, trying to carry on my life, with a baby." i muttered.

" thats not what i want seriously!" he yelled.

"obviously it is. you know what, jason was right, i shouldnt of done this with you." i mumbled, trying to calm myself down.

"right, whatever, go on then. dont even let me explain. thats fine. dont blame me when your life comes crahsing down." he sighed. i froze. HE SAY WHAT?!? i span round to face him, dropping the bags i was holding.

"oh. my. god. harry, if my live comes crashing down it is ALL your fault! dont try turning his around on me!" i yelled.

"whatever." he smirked.

"YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE!" i yelled, re-grabbing the bags and continuing walking.

just as i got to the end, the group consisting of the one direction boys and my best friends walked through the stairs door. i grabbed the hands of Emma and elizabeth and pulled them away with me, the rest of them following.

"KEEP THE BABY!" I heard harry yell.

"FUCK YOUHARRY STYLES, THIS DOESNT CONCERN YOU NO MORE!"