Chapter 31

I stared at the ground as walked back into my college, clutching my folders.

Almost instantly I heard the common room go quiet.

I could feel everyones eyes on me as I slowly walked towards emma and jess.

I looked around and saw everyone gaping at me wide-eyed. Some looking up and down from the magazine articles. Pictures of me and harry plastered around with headlines like 'to young to tie the knot' 'is ladies man Harry Styles really getting married?' And 'who is katie dyer?' In big writing.

I'd never experienced a walk of shame... So I'm not sure whether this is one. All I know is that I could die of embarrassment right now.

"Well this is awkward.." I breathed as I reached emma and jess.

"Yeah," jess sighed.

"It was like this when we came," emma told me. "Not as bad though..."

"Yeah, there's articles about us all..." Jess nodded.

"I don't even look," I mumbled as we set down on a bright green sofa. "I wouldn't be able to take it..."

"YO KATIE!" One of the arrogant boys from the year below yelled, I think his name was dylan.

"What?" I snapped as a group walked up to us.

"Is all this true about Harry Styles?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What's it to do with you?" I asked him, glaring at him harshly.

"Just want to clear it up for EVERYONE in here." He said loudly, motioning to everyone in the room.

I bit my lip, noticing everyone in the room staring at us.

I felt jess and emma tense up besides me.

"Tina said Harry walked into your class last year," Dylan croaked, a few people nodding. "And everyone else did."

"What has that got to do with anything?" Jess butted in.

"So we know one direction," emma shrugged. "We know a lot of famous people now, just look down my phone contacts,"

The room erupted into whispers.

I even noticed the teachers watching our conversation, looking very interested.

"Oh really?" Someone scoffed.

"No," someone else said. "They really do!"

"Show us!" Someone from the back of the room yelled.

"What do you mean show you?" I cried.

"Ring someone famous," a girl I know as lucy smiled.

"Like who?" Emma asked, getting her phone out of her pocket.

"Woah emma," I put my hand over her phone. "You're not really going to do it are you?"

"Why not?" She laughed. "They don't believe us!"

"Suppose," I sighed, turning around to look at the whispering year group.

"Who?" Emma repeated, aiming the question at the main group of people.

"Who you got?" Dylan asked.

"Er... " Emma mumbled, scrolling down on her phone. "Well I have the one direction boys, ed sheeran, oow rita ora, professor green, will.I.am-"

"Rita ora." Dylan said quickly, very excitedly.

"Fine." Emma smiled pressing down on her phone.