Chapter 25

Emma's P.O.V

"how long has this been going on for?" katie almost yelled, after the the last 23485736 times i've told her to shush.

"for god sake, SHUT IT!" i groaned, slamming down on the bed and running my hands through my hair.

"okay, but seriously?" she grumbled. "if one of you doesnt speak up, i'll have to tell everyone out there whats really going on. not some little cock-up story you make up for us to tell them!"

"fine..." i sighed. "since Key 103 live... when harry broke down about the baby.. sometime around there."

"LAST JULY?!?! ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!" Katie snapped.

"Shut the fuck up!" i snapped, sitting up next to louis.

"oh.. my .GODDD!" Harry suddenly burst - exactly like janice of friends. - it made me chuckle.

"no. but seriously," katie mumbled. "why didnt you tell us?"

"it wasnt like that," Louis sighed.

"we were just friends with benefits sort of thing... fuck buddies, whatever you wanna call it." i rolled my eyes, slightely frustrated. I'd never really thought about what would happen if anyone found out about us. i just always assumed they never would.

"fine." katie sighed.

"but why didnt you tell me mate?" harry asked louis, looking pretty pissed off.

"i guess.." louis started. he turned to look at me.

i stared back at him, quite curious about what his answer would be.

"i guess it was just easier with no-one knowing about us." he shrugged.

"yeah.." i sighed.

"no compications." he looked to the floor. "no strings attached. Just messing around, "

ouch.

that hurt.

"so basically friends with benifits?" harry asked,

"yes." louis nodded, completely oblivious to how much this was hurting me to hear. "nothing more, we'd of told you if not."

"that true emma?" katie asked me, raising a eyebrow at me.

i didnt know what to say.

i just gaped at louis but he just stared at there floor, obviously avoiding looking at me.

"yeah.." i breathed. "completely."

"well, you should of told us." katie shrugged.

"yeah, i know." i sighed.

Louis looked up, meeting my gaze for the first time. He swallowed. He looked nervous, sad even. Why though?

"im going to bed." i sighed, looking him directly in the eyes saying it, as if to say 'dont talk to me'.

and with that i walked out. hoping katie and harry wouldnt notice my annoyance.

i knew me and louis meant nothing.

But i thought he actually liked me in some way.

but i get it.

he's an international popstar and i'm some college girl from a small town in the north west of england.

it would never work

but anyway..

why would it work for Katie and Harry, Elizabeth and Ed and whoever else and not for us.