Chapter 37

Jungkook POV:

After the exhibition, I noticed the relationship between Jimin and Y/N just get stronger. Although I would never admit it, Siobhan being there was actually a benefit. It allowed both Jimin and Y/N to get their closure with her and everything going on. Now the only thing left to do was wait for the divorce to be finalized so the two of them could move on and have the love and life they had always dreamed of.

Taehyung had finally convinced me to move in with him: a cute two-bedroom condo located right in the center of the city. Things had been going wonderfully between us, but I was still hesitant about taking the intimacy to the next level. I wanted him, I did, but I had never done anything like that before and it made me nervous. I wanted to be able to make him feel as good as he made me feel.

One morning before work, I decided it was time. He had been extremely generous when it came to my pleasure and I wanted to give him the same. I had been lying there for the last several minutes, the early morning light seeping through the window.

Taehyung was still sound asleep on his back, but I knew he would wake up as soon as he felt me touch him. He had done this for me a couple of times, waking me up with his hand on my cock and his lips wrapped around the head.

I slipped the blanket off him and slowly moved myself between his legs. I gently caressed him over his thin boxers, watching as the already thick length hardened even further. He was so responsive and I loved it. I carefully slid him out of his boxers, studying his beautiful cock for a moment. It was thick and long, much longer than mine.

I wrapped my hand around the soft velvety skin, keeping my touches light and gentle for the moment. This was the first time I had ever touched another man so intimately and, surprisingly enough, it felt completely natural. Like this is what I was supposed to do, who I'm supposed to be. Leaning down, I touched my tongue to the head, collecting the drop that had oozed from his already weeping slit. It was slightly bitter, but not completely unpleasant. After pushing down the last of my nerves, I slid the head into my mouth, giving it a gentle suck. It always felt so good when he did this to me. A moan came from Taehyung and when I looked up, his eyes were slowly opening.

"Baby what are you doing?" Taehyung tangled his hands in my hair, gently lifting my mouth off of him.

I felt my cheeks get hot in embarrassment and turned my gaze away from his. "Y-you always make me feel so good. I... I wanted to do the same for you."

Taehyung gave me a soft smile. "Are you sure? I promise you. I will wait until you're ready." His words were reassuring and caring, but I knew this was what I wanted to do.

Not saying anything, I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and drew him back into my mouth. Taehyung responded with a moan as he tightened his hands in my hair. Going by instinct, along with what he had done for me, I swirled my tongue around the head before sucking hard. The moans fell continuously from his lips and I knew I was doing something right, something that made him feel so good.

I took him in as far as I could, letting my hand stroke whatever I couldn't get into my mouth. Bobbing my head, I swiped my tongue over his leaking slit on the upstroke, enjoying the way he quivered underneath my touch. I couldn't stop the rush of pride that washed over me, knowing that I was making him feel this way. Me. No one else. With one last suck, Taehyung was moaning out my name and spilling himself down my throat.

As I lifted my head and wiped the back of my mouth with my hand, Taehyung dropped his head back to the pillow, his eyes closed and his breathing heavy. "Baby... that was... it felt..." His words were coming out in unintelligible phrases and I couldn't help but laugh.