Chapter 40

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE!  Please read Chapter 39 first and don't forget the Holy Water.  Straight smut.  Okay, maybe a little fluff, but not much.

Jimin POV:

Pulling back from me, Y/N's breath was heavy and her eyes were black with need. I kissed down her neck, leaving a mark on her collarbone as I pulled down her shirt, baring her skin to me. Not wanting the barrier between us any longer, I leaned back and brought my hands to the hem of her shirt. I looked up at her face, searching for any hesitation and finding none, I slowly lifted up her shirt, pulling it over her head. My breath caught in my lungs at the sight of her beautiful breasts encased in pale blue silk with a black lace overlay. "Did... did you buy this for me?" Y/N gave me a smug smile and I knew right away the answer was yes. "What did you have in mind my beautiful girl?"

"What do you think?" Y/N ran her hands down my chest, tugging at the hem of my own shirt and slipping it off. She leaned forwards, pressing her lips across my skin, leaving a trail of fire as she kissed me. Her tongue flicked across a nipple and I had to stifle the moan that threatened to spill from my lips. "No no my Jiminie. Don't hold back. I want to know how good you feel. How good I'm making you feel."

As she moved her lips back to my chest, I couldn't help but move underneath her, pressing myself up into her. Grabbing her thighs, I used every muscle in my body and stood, her in my arms. Y/N let out a yelp of surprise then wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. "No worries baby. I got you. I wont drop you." Keeping a grip on her thighs, I carried her into my bedroom, almost stumbling when she attached her lips to my neck. "Shit Y/N."

Laying her down on the bed, she unwrapped her legs and I crawled between her thighs, running my hands up her denim-clad legs. "Please Jiminie. Please."

"Please what baby? What do you need?" I fiddled with the button on her jeans and at her nod, popped it open then slid the zipper down. As I tugged her jeans down her long legs, I groaned at the sight of her pretty matching panties. "You really did plan all this for me, huh?" At her nod, I grinned then dropped her jeans to the floor. Sliding my hands up her legs, I ran a finger along the edge of the satin. "As pretty as these are, I want to see you." Grasping the waistband of her panties and pulled them off, dropping them to the ground next to the bed, followed by her matching bra. "So fucking beautiful. You are so beautiful to me. Look at you spread out on my bed, just for me."

"I want to see you too my Jiminie." Y/N's voice was raw with need and longing. Standing up, I quickly stripped out of my jeans and boxers, letting them join her discarded clothes on the floor. I couldn't help the puff of pride that filled my chest when I heard her gasp.

Giving her a smug smile, I kneeled back between her thighs. "Like what you see baby?" Dropping my head to her chest, I took one nipple between my lips, swiping my tongue over it before sucking hard, grinning against her skin when she arched her back in pleasure. I pinched the other nipple between my fingers before giving it the same loving attention, wanting to worship her beautiful body the way it deserved.

Releasing her nipple from my mouth, I moved my lips to her abdomen, trailing my tongue down her heated flesh, nipping at her hipbones, her thighs, leaving little maroon blossoms over her skin. Feeling the rush of pleasure at being able to mark her, claim her as mine. Once I got between her thighs, I licked a long stripe up her soaking entrance, grinning at the moan that spilled from her lips. When she knotted her fingers in my hair, I pulled her swollen clit between my lips, swirling my tongue over it before drawing it deeper into my mouth. My name spilled from her lips like a prayer. One I had been dying to hear.

Lifting my head from her, I gave her a smile of encouragement. "That's right baby. Say my name. I want to know who is making you feel this good." I dropped my head back between her thighs, wanting to spend my time getting to know her body in this most intimate way possible, know what she enjoyed, what made her feel so good, what made her call my name in that voice laced with need and desire, with a sort of desperation that sent a strange feeling of satisfaction washing over me.