Chapter 5

Y/N:

Later that afternoon, I pulled into our driveway. I had spent the last couple hours with my closest female friend, Rose, getting pampered at the spa. I was waxed, massaged, and serene. I had an orange peel facial that left my skin glowing. I even sprung for a trim and a few highlights to my already dark hair. Rose and I hadn't seen each other in awhile since she was busy with her new boyfriend, a boyfriend I had yet to meet. I had always wanted to introduce her to Jimin. Her naturally flirty personality would have meshed well with his. During our time at the spa, we drank sparkling water, ate expensive chocolate, and giggled over our love lives. I felt so lucky to have her in my life and as my friend.

As I opened the garage door, I noticed Jackson's car was already parked there. I wasn't expecting him for another hour, but was excited he was home early. After parking my car, I grabbed my purse and exited the vehicle, shutting the garage door as I entered the house. I didn't see Jackson in the living room so I assumed he was elsewhere in the house. I could hear the faint sound of his voice, but couldn't make out what he was saying. As I approached our bedroom, I caught the tail end of the conversation.

"Love you and I'll see you tomorrow," Jackson was saying into his phone.

"Who you talking to babe?" I asked as I pushed open the door.

Jackson looked at me in surprise before he smiled at me. "Just my mom. She wants me to come over for a bit," he said.

"Do you want me to come with?" I asked. Jackson's mom was a darling woman and I adored her. She doted on Jackson since he was her only child. They had become even closer when his dad passed away almost a year ago.

"No sweetheart. I'm going to just go have lunch with her. We haven't had one on one time in a while," Jackson said quickly.

I nodded in understanding. "Of course babe. You enjoy lunch with your mom," I replied.

Jackson hugged me and kissed my cheek. "You're the best," he said. "I'm going to jump in the shower really quick. I can't wait to see the dress you picked out for tonight," he said.

After doing my hair and makeup, I changed into my dress. I snapped a quick picture and sent it to Jimin for approval.

Me:

What do you think?

MochiMin:

Please leave Jackson and marry me

I'm begging you

I laughed out loud at Jimin's response. He was always knew exactly what to say to make me feel good about myself.

Me:

Does that mean you like it?