2 - キルアの✖️発見

"Killua's✖️Discovery"

Gon's POV:
"GON, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???"

Those words rang around my head for a couple of seconds before running to the bathroom.

"Gon." Killua said softly. "I-Is this yours?" He points to drops of blood.

Fucking hell, I forgot to clean the floor!

"y-yes..." I said with a disappointing face.

"Gon, why didn't you tell- oh wait, I wouldn't have answered anyway." Killua said. "Since when did you start feeling like this?"

"Couple of months ago, I don't have the energy to say what happened, but part of it was because I felt alone."

"damn, so you're saying..."

"Yes." I lift up my sleeve. I see his shocked face.

"G-Gon, I didn't know you felt this way, I'm sorry." He starts hugging me.

"Thanks."

Killua's POV:
Goddammit, this is definitely my fault, this probably wouldn't have happened if I wasn't up to mischief this whole time. Him seeing "Read" might have made him feel like I didn't care about him anymore, but that's the complete opposite. I'm beating myself up for it.

After I discovered Gon was trying to kill himself and the hug, I noticed Alluka looking at us.

"Big brother, what's wrong?" She questioned.

"Nothing here, you can't see." I lied, as I didn't want to show her the extent of the washroom.

"Aww."

Gon goes on his phone and looks at his contacts.

"Dang, I just noticed I haven't talked to Kurapika and Leorio in the longest time too, should I tell them to come over?" Gon asked me.

"Well, I mean, if you want to, but they'd have to take a boat and everything to get to Whale Island." I told him.

"Okay."

"Hey, Alluka, wanna go hang out with Mito for now, I wanna do something with Gon right now." I said.

"Okay, big brother." She exits Gon's room.

"What was that all about?" Gon asked.

"I wanted to tell you something." I answered. "I wanna confess something."

"Confess w-what?"

"I like you, but more than as a friend."

"W-what, yo-you have feelings for m-me???" He was blushing.

"yes. I do"

"I'm sorry, b-but I-I'm not g-gay t-tho."

Fuck my life.

(A/N: Hey, thanks for reading the first two chapters of Long X Lost X Friends! Sorry for the shorter chapter, but I wanted to end it on a cliffhanger ;))

403 words.