XXIII - なんで✖️彼✖️ここにいるの?

- Why is✖️He✖️Here?

(⚠️ TW: Murder, Depressing Thoughts, Mentions of Cutting and Smut ⚠️)

(A/N: Thanks so much for 600 reads, I've been working hard on this chapter, and since the delay, I'm treating all of you readers with a 2k+ word chapter! Enjoy!)

Date: January 17, 2003

Gon's POV:
A normal January morning. Well, of course with Killua. I'm always awake before him. He's not a morning person. Usually grumpy, but sometimes horny. His hormones are weird.

"Hey, Gon~" He smirked.

He's hornyyyyyy.

"Wanna help me get rid of this boner~" He winked at me. He points at the blanket and I see a huge tent.

"What in the-"

"Help me wake up~"

Shit, I gotta jerk him off. Not only is he hot and cute during this moment, he's gonna be grumpy if I don't do it.

"Fine." I said while taking his shorts and underwear off. His dick comes springing up. Hot as fuckkkkk.

'Am I really getting turned on by this?' I thought to myself. 'Yes. Yes I am.'

I felt out of place so I decided to get naked too and go on top of him so we can make out before jerking each other off.

We fight for who's tongue goes first. His does, and he leaves nothing unexplored. My turn. I don't leave anything unexplored, plus I made him moan. Which was hot as fuck.

"Ugh, just jerk me off already!" He commanded.

"I just wanna do something more." I start to trace his abs and v-line with my finger.

I can see his neediness in his eyes. He really wants this.

"You baka." He muttered

"Fine." I take the nine-inch dildo and the stick the whole thing inside of him.

"AGH!" He moaned.

I start making him get fucked by it.

"Daddy, please -aughhhhhhh- make me cum!" He pleaded.

(damn, they're really weird...)

"As you wish..." I push and pull the dildo in and out faster, making Killua scream.

I start jerking his dick off as he starts fucking himself with the dildo.

"It f-feels so mmmmmmm FUCKING GOOD!!"

I start feeling his dick tighten around my hand. I put my lips over the head of his dick, licking the sensitive, underside of the skin.

"G-Gon, I'm about to- AGHHHHH!!"

Before he finishes the sentence he fills up my mouth with his warm, sweet cum. I swallow all of it in one gulp. And he removes his dick from my mouth.