(11) Gon X Is X Back

Gon's POV:
I'm finally back home! My wounds are healing nicely and I can finally go back to my comfy bed. Hey, and I got a new lover with me! Can't wait to cuddle with Killua 24/7!

"So since I'm staying here for a bit," Killua said. "Where would I be sleeping?"

"Dumbass, on my bed with me of course!" I answered. "It's not like we haven't done that before!"

Killua's blushinggggggg.....

"Baka!" He added. "No one else needs to know that!"

"Why not? What's wrong with it?"

He comes closer to me and whispers in my ear.

"This is the Gon Freecss I miss from over 2 years ago." He whispers. I chuckled a little, and added a wink at the end.

We arrive at home, and there was a 'Welcome Home, Gon' sign on the wall.

I catch sight of it and hug everyone in sight.

"Thank you all so much!" I said, praising the efforts they did.

"You don't have to thank us." Aunt Mito said. "It's just the right thing to do."

Me, Killua, and Alluka go to my room.

"Alluka, you can sleep in the guest bedroom." I said as Killua and Alluka unpack their clothes.

"Bitch, there's a fucking guest bedroom and you didn't tell me?" Killua asked.

"Your ass really doesn't wanna sleep with me, doesn't it?"

"No, it's fine."

Alluka goes to the guest bedroom.

"Now that we're alone what do we do?" I asked.

"I don't know..."

"I'm gonna go on my bed, it's been a good while since I've been on it."

I go on the bed, Killua follows me.

"I thought you didn't like the thought in being in bed with me?" I said.

"Oh, that was a lie so it didn't seem like we loved each other."

"Oh, ok."

We start cuddling.

Then, I feel Killua's lips touching mine.

Killua's POV:
I was finally kissing Gon! His lips are soft, and the perfect size to compliment mine. I stick my tongue in, and he allowed it. I used my tongue to explore his mouth. Once I found his good spot, I can hear him moaning.

I've never seen this side of Gon before, and it's hottttt.

I allow his tongue to enter mine and he finds my good spot immediately. I grab him, and start dry humping him.

"H-Hey, what are y-"

"What do you think?"

We stop kissing and went back to cuddling with the occasional hump.

"H-Hey, I'm not ready for any more." He said. "I don't feel ready for sex yet."

"That's fine by me," I said. "I just want to be with you."

We cuddle.

I try to ignore that both of us are hard right now, as I feel his bulge brushing up against my leg.

I feel a hand under my shirt, however, there weren't any bad intentions, just some hugs.

"It's really hot in your room." I stated.