XXVII - 何✖️起こる✖️次?

"What✖️Happens✖️Next?"

(i'm no longer putting trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter, as it ruins whatever happens in that chapter, so the description gives the trigger warnings of the book. just be ready for anything)

Date: February 18, 2003

Killua's POV:
"GOOOOOOOOOONN!!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could. I really made him go over the edge...

I acted quickly as I remembered about Nanika's powers.

"Nanika, bring Gon back!" I screamed.

"Kay."

This was my last chance at saving Gon.

Gon's POV:
I was enjoying the peaceful fall off the cliff, until suddenly, I felt myself stop falling. I got teleport back to the surface.

'aghhhh, why can't i just be in fucking peace?'

"what the hell? why did you save me?" I hit Killua in the face.

"I don't want to see you end your life. You still have a lot left..."

"no, i don't! i'm just a worthless piece of shit!"

"No, we still have a lot left."

"shut up, you think i love you after all this? i hate you! why is it so difficult for me to have peace already? it'll be so much easier for all three of you."

"I don't care if you hate me or not, I love you, and I'm sorry..."

"you don't love me. if you truly loved me, you wouldn't have done this to me. and do you really think a simple 'i'm sorry' will fix everything?"

"No..."

"you don't how much pain you've inflicted on me mentally. i'm hurting. imagine if i did that to you after you get raped. how would you feel?"

"Gon..."

"i know you thought i was cheating, but you should've fucking listened to me... but no. you went straight to conclusions and started abusing me. how is that right?"

"I-It's n-not..."

"you know what? you ruined our relationship because there's no chance in hell we're getting back together. i'm not standing your abuse. you just showed me how you really are. i'm never trusting you ever again."

"Never? That seems a little excessive." Leorio said.

"fuck you. it's my choice. why are you siding with him?"

"I'm not, I just think never is excessive."

"fuck all of you!" I run into the house and lock all the doors.

'this is so stupid. why does no one agree with me? why are they defending him? why do i always have to suffer?'

Kurapika's POV:
I told Killua that he can stay with us for now. Hopefully until Gon realizes what he's missing out on.