XXVI - 不幸な✖️バレンタインデー

"Unfortunate✖️Valentine's Day"

(there's a tw this chapter but i'm not gonna say it until it happens)

Date: February 14, 2003

Gon's POV:
As I wake up, Killua isn't beside me, but he left me a note.

I'll be back, I'm just at the store to get more chocorobots. See you soon, love!
Killua

The time was around 11:30 am, and I just make myself some instant noodles for lunch, as it feels like Killua isn't coming home in a bit.

I finished my noodles at around 12 noon, and I hear my phone ringing. It's from "Killubae 💙⚡️" I immediately answered it.

"Hey, Gon, I'll just be out for a couple more hours... You'll see why..." Killua said over the phone.

"Alright, can't wait! I miss you, Killua!"

"Miss you too!" He says as he hangs up.

Weirdly, I hear a knock on the door. I go and open the door, and I see Hisoka and his "stupid, ugly face".

"Hisoka-?" I get hushed by him.

"I see my fruit has ripened~" He moans. "Time to test you out~" He rips all my clothes off of my body, leaving me bare naked.

(⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING: non-con, trauma, suicidal thoughts/actions, abuse ⚠️)

"Hisok-"

"Shhh~"

"STO-" He duct tapes my mouth shut.

He takes all his clothes off and shoved his length inside of me.

'this is really happening again, how pathetic i am.'

He continues wrecking me as he goes faster. I was crying heavily and whimpering in pain. It hurts so much.

"Ahhh, yes, oh GOOOooOooOooOooOn~ GOoooOoOooOon~"

I continue crying and whimpering in pain.

"You're so fucking good~"

I feel like I'm about to faint...

"GOoOoOoOon, I'm cumming~"

I feel my asshole getting filled with warm liquids. It hurts, everything hurts. I faint and the last thing I heard was, "GooOooOon, you were still tight~"

——————————

Killua's POV:
I check Gon's social media, and I see a worrying post. It's a post of him naked, sleeping, with a caption of "Hisoka is the best~ ❤️".

'Gon, what the hell? Are you cheating on me??? You're cheating on me with that CLOWN??'

I head straight home. I need to deal with Gon and break up with him for cheating on me.

~timeskip to killua's arrival at the house~

"Gon! You motherfucking idiot, get down here!" I said in a pissed off manner.