XXII - 大晦日✖️2002

- New Year's Eve✖️2002

(before all of you question, "why 2002?", gon and killua are 15 right now, and they were born in 1987. 1987 + 15 is 2002, i didn't need to explain that, but i'm hella extra.)

(⚠️ also mentions of r4pe ⚠️)

Killua's POV:
Me and Gon have only spent one New Year's Eve together, and that one was in Greed Island. I heard Kurapika and Leorio are gonna be here for the fireworks tonight, but today, Mito is out of the house to get ingredients for dinner. So, lovey dovey stuff between me and Gon can happen.

I swear to God y'all say sex, I'm not 16 yet. I don't wanna lose my virginity. Dirty-minded pervs.

(Me: Woah, Killua-)

In "lovey dovey" stuff, I mean flirting, not whatever all of you are thinking.

(Me: Come on, Killua, you don't gotta attack the readers!
Killua: I don't give a fuck-)

"Morning, Gon." I greeted as he woke up.

"Morning, my idiot."

"B-baka, that's my line!" I say, a little flustered.

"Don't care. Also, you're so cute when you're flustered."

"B-baka, you're embarrassing me!"

"Says the one who casually brings a vibrator in his bag."

"Okay, I need it when I'm thinking of you-"

"HUH?" *Gon has a gay panic attack*

"You can't say anything, you have a safe full of sex stuff."

"I already told you, I didn't buy any of those-"

I cut him off my kissing him. This little kiss turned into a makeout session as I felt his tongue enter my 'cavern' (ew wtf im never using that ever again. same with member- 🤮🤮). I give out tiny moans. I enter his mouth and immediately go for the sweet spot, and he starts moaning. Gon's so hot like this. We break up the kiss and we end with a cuddle.

We go down and eat the food that Mito left us. I also just noticed that Gon's hair is down.

"Gon- your hair..."

"Oh shit-"

"Sorta looks like mine."

"I guess."

"So, how did you get your sex toys?" I asked him.

"Something called my lame excuse of a father, Ging. He gave it to me after he raped me the first time (the time when I felt slighly pleasurable)."

"So, shit, I know this isn't the topic, but you liked the first time he did it?"

"Yeah, I didn't know anything about rape or anything."

Oh no. If he said he wanted Ging to keep on going, that means that's not rape, as that's giving consent.

"By any chance, did you tell him to go harder or continue?"