(14) Visitation X #1

Gon's POV:
i'm feeling a little better but still guilty. however, i'm bottling up my feelings so everyone won't worry about me.

a few hours pass and the doctor said we can go visit killua.

"However, be careful, he has a broken right arm and a concussion." the doctor says to us.

"...and i caused it." i thought.

we enter killua's hospital room.

i see killua. sleeping. with a cast on his arm and a bandage over his head.

i was crying.

"k-killua, i-i'm s-so sorry..." i said.

i ran to his bed, and cried into him.

"t-this i-is all m-my fault..."

"Gon, it's okay, he's gonna wake up in a couple of hours." leorio said.

"w-what i-if h-he isn't..?"

"Gon, he will. You know how strong Killua is." kurapika said.

it's nearing lunch and we went home to eat. kurapika and leorio joined in.

i didn't eat anything.

i wasn't going to eat anything.

i would get sick after eating food and knowing killua is not fine.

this wasn't the first time that i wasn't going to eat. when i came back from ging. i locked myself in my room for days at a time.

i was forced to eat by aunt mito. i really didn't want to.

if kurapika and leorio weren't here at my house, i wouldn't have eaten.

after finishing, i locked myself in the room. and didn't go out until it was time to leave.

i cried. and cried. and cried. and even more.

and then i became destructive. i was throwing pillows and other stuff around.

i was screaming.

i couldn't control myself anymore.

Mito's POV:
We hear commotion upstairs coming from Gon's room. I don't want him to get mad at me and start building up guilt, so I decided to send Kurapika and Leorio to check up on him.

"Kurapika, do you mind if you and Leorio go check up on Gon?" I asked them.

"No, I don't mind, come on Leorio!" He answered.

I think he listens to his friends more so I think this was a good idea.

Kurapika's POV:
Me and Leorio go where Mito instructed us to go. We open the door and we see Gon crying on his bed.

"kindly fuck off, please." He said in a mad voice.

"No, we're here to help you." I answered back.

"oh, so you think you can fix a lost cause like me?"

"You're not a lost cause!"

"why wouldn't i be? all i just do is hurt people and shout at them."

"Because this isn't the Gon I know."

"well too bad, this is the gon i am."

Just to try to calm him down, me and Leorio decided to hug him.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" He started screaming.

"Nope."

"why don't you just leave me alone?"

"Because you need help." Leorio said.

"i. don't. need. help."

"Yes, you do. Now, spill." I said.

"i already said no."

"You're not just gonna hide something even though you're hurting inside, aren't you?"

"so, what if i am?"

"Gon, you'll feel better if you share what you feeling." Leorio said.

"okay, fine." He finally is about to share what he's feeling. "first, don't touch me without me giving you permission to. it reminds me of ging touching me anywhere he wants to. second, i hope killua can forgive me. third, i w-want t-to b-be h-happy ag-again..."

"We can take care of the first and the third one, and I think Killua would forgive you because that's the type of person he is. He would know that was not you beating him up." I said.

"Come on, let's go back to the hospital, Killua probably can't stand you not being beside him." Leorio said.

We tell Mito and Alluka we're going to the hospital and off we go.

Gon's POV:
i guess this is why i have friends. i wish they could've saved me from ging.

"Gon, how are you feeling now?" Kurapika asked.

"better, i guess."

and we enter killua's hospital room. i go and hold his hand.

"killua, as long as you live, i will never leave you."

and after 10 minutes of us being in the room, killua wakes up.

"G-Gon...."

"KILLUAAAAAAA!" i hugged him so tight.

"Calm down, Gon, he's still injured." kurapika said.

"oh, sorry for everything killua."

"I-it's o-okay..." he said in a tired voice.

well at least killua is awake. he needs company, so i'll stay here for as long as he's here. doesn't matter how long he needs to stay here, just as long as i'm by his side. he's always said that i'm his light, but he's my light.

i hug him and he hugs me back.

"killua, i missed talking to you."

"I missed seeing you, Gon."

"i regret everything bad i've done to you. i'm sorry."

"It's okay, Gon. I'm okay."

We both take a nap while cuddling.

(A/N: i didn't feel like writing yesterday, so it came out today. sorry! hope you like this chapter though!)

858 words.