XXV - 進行✖️上✖️旅

- Progress✖️On✖️The Journey

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!! THESE LAST TWO DAYS FOR THE FANFIC HAS BEEN CRAZY AS IT JUMPED FROM #123 ON #KILLUGON ALL THE WAY TO #16. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENTS, I HAVE SOME GOOD LAUGHS READING THEM!!!

ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER THAN THE LAST TWO.

(⚠️ TW: MENTIONS OF CUTTING AND SU1C1DE ⚠️)

Date: February 13, 2003

Killua's POV:
Me and Gon have been recovering from the shock of the murder to the whole Kurapika thing, I was just sad for a long time, I still sorta am right now. It's just though getting through getting through someone saying that, especially someone who I called a close friend. Gon's been slightly happier, though. He's been comforting me ever since.

"Killua, you good?" I hear Gon question.

"I'm just thinking of a good opening for one thousand reads on this book."

"What boo-"

"Anyways, I'm feeling fine, I guess."

"Do you wanna make up with Kurapika?"

"Hell no. I'd rather see the old man instead!"

"Speaking of Leorio, wanna invite him here?"

"Fine, tell him no Kurapika though."

"Alright, I think he'll understand, he's that type of guy."

"Aaaaand

"Aaaaand.... sent." Gon said. "He's sneaking out of their house."

"Mkay..."

Little does he actually know I used my nails/claws to cut my arms slightly. He doesn't check though. I'm scared that if he finds out, he's gonna get mad at himself for not protecting me, good thing my body heals in a few hours and these cuts aren't to deep. So the verdict is: I can't cut myself to death. Lucky Gon, I so that means, I can cut myself just for relief, and it won't hurt me in the long run.

"Gon, can I stay on the bed while Leorio is here?"

"Fine." He said in a slightly annoyed voice.

"Gon, 're you okay?"

"Yeah, I've just been stressed recently because..."

Shit, he's stressed because I've been overworking him.

"Why didn't you tell me..."

"I was scared that you were gonna think that it's because of you..."

"Because it was because of me, huh?"

"Nononono, it wasn't because of you..."

"I've been a burden to you. I know it, you don't have to hide it..."