Chapter 6

~No ones POV~

As the days continued, so did their training. The trio had come a long way with their training even if it's been 5 days since they started it. Kurogiri had found a city that would be perfect for Tomuras training, much like to Izukus thoughts. Tomura took out the whole city that was 100 miles long in just seconds. AFO was happy with those results, but Friday has came and the boys were currently training. AFO cut the training short by telling the boys to go shower and get ready for tonight as it's a big night for Izuku who will go by Pyro. When the boys arrived to their rooms they noticed clothing on the bed for them, Izuku was surprised to see that it wasn't a suit since he would guess they'd have to wear them with all the top villains but he did realize that he was a teenager and if it was a building that everyone was entering with suits it would look a little suspicious. Izuku finished his shower and tried to tame his hair but there was no hope for it. It was like trying to tame Touyas hair and that's something that doesn't happen. Izuku finished drying off and got dressed in his outfit, he was happy that he didn't have to wear a mask since it was all villains and no chance of heroes coming in but he brought one just in case.

Izukus outfit

Izukus outfit.

Izuku finished getting dressed and headed downstairs where he found AFO in his normal suit, Touya in black skinny jeans, a black button up with a red tie and Tomura is black skinny jeans and a black hoodie. "I'm sure you're wondering why Dabi here is dressed up but you aren't?" AFO asked and Izuku nodded but did notice the blush on Tomuras face. "He's an adult, adults are required to dress like this as for teenagers, which hardly ever go to these things, dress casually. Why? I have not one clue but let's get going so we aren't late shall we?" Everyone nodded as Kurogiri opened a portal for them. They walked through and came to an abandoned mansion but upon entering they realized it was a cover as there was basically an underground casino here. Izukus eyes sparkled with enjoyment "Ah if it isn't All For One, I see you brought a couple more people here" A guy greeted and shook hands with AFO "Yes I did, you have already met Tomura, but this is Dabi and Pyro" AFO said and the three shook the guys hand. "Nice to meet you, the names Argo" Dabi and Izuku nodded but Izukus villain fan boy was trying to come out and Dabi noticed it and flicked him in the forehead "Stop fan boying" Dabi said and Izuku looked away while AFO chuckled at him. "So do you boys play anything or just here to watch?" Argo asked and Izuku perked up "I was actually interested in poker" Izuku said innocently and AFO caught the hint on what he was doing. Argo perked up "Well, we have a game that is about to start if you'd like to join, I'm sure they'd understand if you're new since you seem a bit young but I'm sure they'll be happy to play with you" Argo said and Izuku nodded happily as Dabi sweat dropped a little. They followed him to the poker table "Hello gentlemen, this young fellow would like to play with you guys" Argo said pointing to Izuku "Pfftt as if some kid could play with us, we would kick his ass in no time" one said and another laughed saying "Hey he can play, better hope he isn't a bitch when he loses". Izuku smirked "Well let's hope you aren't the same either" Izuku said making the table laugh. Izuku sat down and AFO placed $4,000 on the table as a bet. The others seemed surprised but did the same as they though they would get this money back.