Chapter 10

It's been 6 months since that night of the movie, 6 months since Izuku and Dabi have seen their mother. 6 months of bonding as a family and some as lovers, along with 6 months of hell training. Izuku is now 15 and Dabi is 23, they've been with the league for year now and wouldn't change anything. AFO wanted Izuku to be the leader but Izuku denied it, he wanted Tomura to keep the spot as leader but Izuku also added that he would love to play AFOs part as being the mastermind behind everything. AFO was happy with that, due to Izuku being the strongest out of the league but that doesn't mean the others are below him, no that means Izuku is the one who thinks stuff out the most. The others have gone through hell training but they are all so much stronger than what they were when they started. A lot of people questioned why Izuku was being asked to be the leader since he is the youngest but AFO explained that to them and they seemed to understand.
Oh also, may I add that Izuku is 5'11, Dabi is 6'2, and Tomura is 5'7

You hardly see Izuku bring in his next move, no one knows what he is thinking of or planning which makes him a deadly weapon in the villain world. The analysis of quirks and others make him a bigger threat in general, even with out a quirk Izuku would be the biggest threat of the hero world with All For One by his side. His hacking skills are a major plus to them as well. Not only is Izuku a threat but the whole league is, with the help of Izuku, Tomura has become a fierce leader. He has learned different ways of communicating, how to make plans , and not to rush into everything. His quirk would never be as strong as it is in such quick timing if it wasn't for the training and the thought Izuku had. Even though Tomura is the leader, Izuku would be the better fit but Izuku doesn't want that he wants Tomura to learn and become the leader he was brought up to be.

Now Dabi, being Izukus older brother has its perks, he is smart, thought out, well planned just like Izuku but he is smarter with inventions. Making their outfits, support items to help their quirks be better, some of these ideas may have came from Izuku but the difference is, Izuku can't make them like Dabi can, Izuku may be the mastermind behind everything but he needs people to do that. Dabi creates them as Izuku comes up with the ideas to help him make them better as Toga helps designs the outfits. His quirk has become far more powerful thanks to the training they started all that time ago, he can control his flames, cover himself in them without getting burnt, his flames don't even have to touch him anymore, he and Izuku somehow managed to use their flames and float off the ground, his scars are healing since they aren't always getting re-burnt with his quirk. Izuku helped stitch his scars so he wouldn't need to have the staples on his skin which made Dabi feel better about himself.

Toga helps with fashion and the money for them mainly comes from AFO, Dabi and Izuku but none of them mind helping out their family. During training, Dabi put her in a difficult situation and she drank Izukus blood and realized she could use his quirk, it wasn't as strong as Izukus but she could still use the flames. Everyone was surprised and she went through the whole league, and thanks to Izukus notebooks she learned how to use their quirks. She could only use about 20% of each quirk but that 20% could help in the long run. Twice, oh twice, his clones bring out the best of the league. Everyone was trying to find ways to help him with his mental breakdowns until Izuku apologized as everyone was confused, he asked twice to make 4 copies of himself. As he started freaking out, Izuku broke his arm, toga started yelling at him until twice started cheering about how he is the real one, his copies are just copies and they aren't the real him. Everyone was surprised, even AFO, when they watched Twice over come his breakdown and started making hundreds of copies of the whole league, even AFO himself. Izuku and Dabi had to start burning the clones because they were filling up the entire base. Twice realized what he was doing and stopped making the clones but everyone was happy. Because Izuku did break his arm he had to beg his cats to heal his arm to which Naien did. Twice has became the ultimate weapon for the league as well.