Chapter 20

Izuku POV

I woke up the next morning and seen Tomura was still asleep. I grabbed his phone and seen it was 5:21 in the morning. I sighed and pulled Tomu closer to me closing my eyes but I could not fall back asleep. I laid their for another 20 minutes and was now wide awake. I didn't want to let go of Tomura so I grabbed my phone and started playing some games until he woke up. It didn't take that long for him to wake up but when he did I almost died from the adorable face he made. I kissed his forehead "Goodmorning handsome" I greeted and he whined shoving his face back into my chest. I raised an eyebrow confused "You can't be this cute when I just woke up. You'll kill me with cuteness" he mumbled and I laughed "same goes for you, I'm gonna die one of these days from how adorable you are when you wake up. You look like an adorable little puppy that I just snuggle with all day and never let go of " I said as I  wrapped my arms around him squeezing him a little. "I am not a puppy!" He pouted a chuckled "You're right.... You're my teddy bear. I could hold you, cuddle you and take you with me where ever I want to... and don't forget I can stuff you whenever also" I said but whispered the last part in his ear seductively. He shivered and whined as I  started to run my fingers through his hair. I chuckled at his response, we just laid there in the silence enjoying everything.

"You're family is coming here today" he said and I tensed. "H-huh?" Was all I could say. "Yeah, i was told yesterday before everything happened. That's when we noticed you were spaced out. I forgot to tell you when we came up here because ... well. You know." He said and I couldn't help but chuckle "yeah I know, I can't hide from this forever. I think this is more than just my family though.." I trailed off. Tomu looked up at me "What do you mean babe?" He asked. I sighed and sat up bring him with me. I leaned against the wall as he sat on my lap. Running my hand through my hair I sighed again "When they captured us, they never questioned Touya and I. Not how we managed to do everything either, mom is the only one who knows how we survived and she swore she never told them. I think they are bringing our family in so they can hear about it and question us. They never asked us about All Might either." I said and he nodded "I hope they don't take you away from me" he mumbled sadly. I hugged him tighter "Nothing will keep me from you Tomu, and I don't think Nezu, Aizawa nor Endeavor will let them either. And Dad would come back to raise hell anyway" I said and he chuckled "I'd feel bad for those heroes if they tried it. I don't like the detective though, he seems to pushy" I agreed to that. We didn't say anything else just laid there holding each other. He looked up to me with an adorable look, I kissed his forehead and he hummed. He scooted up closer to me and kissed me softly, I kissed him back not wanting to pull away but we did. I caressed his cheek as I peppered his face in light kisses making him giggle.

After a while there was a knock on the door "Come in" I yelled out. The door opened and Shoto was standing there with a sad smile "The family, heroes and Detective are here. They want to talk to you and Touya. They asked for the league to be present also." He said I nodded "Thanks Toto. We will be out in a few" I said and he nodded closing the door as he walked out. I kissed Tomu again and dragged myself out of bed even though I didn't want to. "You should wear something decent Izu" Tomu suggested and I nodded. I searched through my closet and found a decent outfit, I kept looking at Tomu and he had a sad expression on his face. I knew why and it hurt me to see him so upset like this. I sat the outfit on the bed and wrapped my arms around Tomu who hugged me back as he started crying. "It's okay baby, hopefully they just want to talk. You heard Nezu, if we agree to stay in UA then we won't go to prison. Well I won't, I have been trying my best to do good for everyone and you Tomu and I'll continue to do it. I love you so much so please don't cry. Not yet, okay?" I said softly to him and he nodded I kissed the top of his head as he pulled away. "You should get dress babe" he said I nodded and wiped his tears away kissing his forehead. I quickly got dressed and Tomu smiled at me. "Hot as ever" he mumbled but I still heard him.