We all have secrets... (Prologue)

Three years ago...

Katie May, a normal alternative girl from York, was left by her five best friends who are in a pretty well known band called Asking Alexandria.

They went off to America to try and live the big Rockstar dream that they'd all been dreaming of from a very young age.

Katie had pretty much known Ben Bruce and Danny Worsnop since she was very young, but one day Danny seemed to click with her more, then Ben also did. 

They all ended up in a love triangle, Katie was mixed up, totally confused about who she should date. She ended up choosing Danny but still tried to keep a frienship with Ben, after a while of drama between them all, they all starting getting along more. 

Until the news came out that the boys were all moving to America, because their success as a band in the UK wasn't ever going to work out. 

Katie then argued with them all, but it got resloved, Katie was told to move on with her life, which she did. 

As soon as the boys left the UK, Katie started seeing a boy called Jake, who later ended up as her husband to be. 

However, after about 2 years together, Katie and Jake decided to break their relationship and move on with thier own lifes. 

Kaite continues to live a totally normal life in York, she finally moved out into her own apartment which got better for her, she could have more mates around, mingle with new people. 

She totally forgot about the boys who used to be her best friends and moved on with life happily.

On the other hand. 

Cameron Liddell, rhythm guitarist for Asking Alexandria. Was living the dream in America, with the band becoming popular over there, quite quickly. 

He does Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll. Which the band all wanted to do really.

But still, he had feelings deep down for Katie May. The girl who was left behind. 

The others never spoke about her, they seemed to forget about her completely. He still joined in with everything, but he still liked her. 

He'd always loved her, since he first saw her really. But she had shit going on with Ben and Danny, he never wanted to get involved and create more shit with the band. So he left his feelings to himself. 

Obviously she didn't mean too much to him though, or he would've went back for her. Told her everything, or at least would have contacted her. But he never wanted to, he needed to move on with his life. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Author Note: Hello everyone! 

So this is my sequel to "Friends can become enemies easily." 

I consider you go and read that story first, if you haven't already, but this should of filled you in enough. 

So, later tonight I shall be writing the first chapter, I have a LOT of ideas for this one, it's my first fan fiction about Cameron which should be good fun. 

Lots of people liked that my writing skills had improved with my last story, so you're in for a treat with this one then! 

Thanks for the read, I hope you liked the quick prologue that I put together for you. And I hope you continue with this story, because already, it has a LOT to come. 

Cheers! - LauraWorsnop