Chapter One - Tell the world I'm coming home!

(Cameron POV)

Hi, I'm Cameron Liddell, rhythm guitarist for 'Asking Alexandria.' 

Three years ago I got on a plane with my four best friends to America, to try and start the Rock 'N' Roll dream that we'd always had. 

We succeeded after about a year of living in an RV in a Wal-mart Parking Lot. It was hell, but totally worth it, as now we have loads of money, booze and babes. Also the music which we create is amazing.

Most people know me as the quiet guy from the band, as I don't really talk much in person or in interviews, I guess I just like to kind of blend into the background, I hate too much attention. 

Anyway, as I was jumping onto that plane with my best friends, I was leaving behind one of my most close friends. 

Her name was Katie May, back then. I don't know anymore, she could've got married to someone, moved away from York, got thousands of little kids. 

You see, I never got in touch with her after I had left, I just kind of forgot, and so did everyone else, and we'd promised her that we'd get in touch, but I guess we never had the time to. I bet she was really pissed off about that you know. 

I would be too, if I'm being honest with you. I would hate people forever if they did that on me.

Thursday April 12th 

At this moment, I was on a plane, alone, going back home to York, finally, I hadn't been home in so long, normally my family would come and see ME. 

This time was different, we finally got some time off from touring and writing some new songs to be able to record and put into our next album. 

I got my mobile out as free wi fi on the plane made me think. 

"Why the fuck not? It's free." 

I started tapping away on my phone and got onto Twitter. 

Then a voice came over the intercom on board the flight. 

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls. Welcome to the flight, I hope you've been having a good journey so far. We will be above land in about 2 hours time, skies are clear so that's always good. So sit back, relax and enjoy your flight, thank-you." Said the hot air hostess. 

I smiled at her and clicked on. 

"Compose new tweet." 

I started typing, then entered. 

"Fuck yes, 2 hours until I'm back in England, tell the world I'm coming home! #Stoked!" 

I got loads of responses. I smiled reading some, then I put my phone away and drifted off into a deep sleep about being back home, finally..