Chapter Twenty Six - Just tell me you love me again.

(Katie POV)

8:25AM

I was still lying in my bunk, I was so alone, and again, Cameron wasn't coming after me, like he did the other week, he'd just call my name and then leave me to run off, not even chase after me. 

All of a sudden I heard my bunk open, I looked around and saw Danny standing there, smiling at me hopefully. 

"What?" I asked. 

"I just wanted to come and see if you were okay, as Cameron isn't going to bother he says." Danny answered. 

I felt annoyed, Cameron wasn't even going to bother coming after me? What kind of boyfriend was he?!

"Do you mind if I get into the bunk with you? I want to speak quietly with you." Danny asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and moved over, he slipped his shoes off and climbed in next to me, I couldn't help myself, I wrapped my arm around him and cuddled closer, whenever someone was lying down next to me, I had this thing where I had to hug them, no matter what.

Danny smirked and hugged me closer to him. His breath was on my hair, I felt like kissing him.

"How are you?" Danny whispered.

I shook my head and smiled. "No idea, fucked off, alone." I answered. 

He stroked my hair and then looked into my eyes. "Don't feel alone or fucked off, be happy and come out of your shell." 

"I don't know how to come out of my shell around a bunch of people I don't know." I said.

Danny kissed my head. "You will soon enough." He whispered.

I lay there for a little while, making sure I was just quiet, then I said something I didn't think I would. 

"Say you love me again." I whispered. 

Danny looked confused for a while. "What?" He asked.

"Just say you love me again." I repeated.

He lay there, thinking about it for a while, then he sighed because he knew I wouldn't let him leave until he did say it. 

"I love you." He finally said.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Cute." 

He laughed, then squeezed me tightly. I never wanted to let go of him, but I felt like I was now cheating on Cameron, with my ex. This was so annoying. I couldn't do anything with another male without feeling like I was a cheating bitch. 

I didn't want to tell anyone that I thought like that though, because then some people would call me it when I hung around with other men without Cam being around.

"If everytime I said that I loved you, would I be allowed to cuddle you like this and kiss you again?" Danny asked whilst pulling a puppy face.

I laughed and shook my head. "Nope. You're just getting lucky." 

Danny pulled a sad face and I laughed again, I pulled myself out of the hug and kissed his cheek again. "That's for comforting me when my boyfriend wouldn't." 

Danny blushed and climbed out of the bunk, he turned to me. 

"You coming back into the venue?" He asked.

I shook my head. I really wanted to, but I was still annoyed with Cameron for not doing or saying anything.

Danny nodded and then waved, heading off the bus and straight back into the venue to warm up. 

(Danny POV)

I jumped off the bus and started walking back into the venue again, people waving at me, a couple of fans asked for a photograph, so I took one with them.

All I could think about was Katie, and how upset she had been about Cameron just then. I knew she was a shy person too, but I didn't know she was worried about being around all of these people she didn't know. She felt uncomftable and just wanted to get along with people, but she couldn't do that as long as Cameron was going to keep being an ass. 

I smiled though, she was hugging me and she kissed my cheek. I loved the fact she had also asked me to say that I loved her. I did, my feelings were out there, I didn't want to hide them from her, yes, I would be hiding them from everyone else, but Katie would be able to keep it a secret too. 

She was always nervous even around Cameron, but around me she could laugh and joke, be happy. Which I loved. When I first met her she was so shy, then that night I took her to meet Ben and the boys for the first time, that's when I saw the real Katie and I loved every bit of her. 

That's how our relationship got off to a start really, I loved her so much and I was mental about her for so long, then that one day she told me she had picked me over Ben, who was also crushing on her too at the time. Now it was kind of me and Cameron battling it out to win her heart, even though he didn't even know it. 

We all have secrets though.