Chapter Thirty Five - The last flight home..

(Katie POV)

I ran right out of the restaraunt, I couldn't take being here anymore, I just wanted to go home. 

I slipped my heels off as quickly as I could, then just left them lying on the footpath as I heard Cameron running behind me, I ran off into the city, trying to find where the tour bus would be. 

"Katie! Come back!!" I heard Cameron roar. 

But I completely ignored it. I was terrible at forgiving people, I just wanted to go home right now and not come back at all, I was done with America. 

A few hours later...

I had finally managed to find my way back to the tour bus, the lights were off on the bus and it was starting to rain, I was freezing cold as I had left my jacket in the restaraunt and my shoes were obviously in the middle of that street. 

I started shaking, feeling quite scared also, I hoped that the bus door was unlocked still. I walked around to the door, hoping nobody was inside. 

I pulled the handle, and it opened. I sighed with relief. 

I climbed onto the bus, being greeted by the warmth and comfort, I closed the door behind me, so if everyone came back, I could just hide away, as they would never know I was here. 

I went straight to the bathroom, grabbing some of my things from the side, using a small torch to find my way around the bus, as I couldn't find the lightswitch. 

I managed to turn the lights on, and quickly rush to throw all of my clothes into the suitcase. I left out a bag with some spare clothes, my phone and lots of money. 

I pulled off my dress and slipped on a simple jumper, coat and jeans, along with socks and my black converse. I was in such a rush, I hoped I wasn't leaving anything really importaint behind. 

(Cameron POV) 

9PM

"Where do you think she ran to? Without shoes." Danny asked me.

I didn't pay too much attention though, I was in my own dream world, feeling lost. I had upset Katie that much, I felt like total shit. 

"Cam?" Danny asked again, now grabbing my attention.

I snapped out of my dream world and turned to him, shrugging my shoulders, and also trying not to cry. 

"I don't know.. I didn't want to upset her at all. I feel like a total cunt now. I'm worried, she has no idea where we are. She could be kidnapped." I said.

Now really starting to worry for my girlfriend, well, now probably ex girlfriend's life. I loved her so much, I didn't want to hurt her, ever and I never wanted anyone else to hurt her. 

"Dude, come on, let's start heading back to the bus. She might have gone there." Ben said to us.

I nodded, and off we all went again. 

(Katie POV)

I stuck the note to the side of Cameron's bunk bed. As I heard the sound of the taxi horn outside the bus. 

I sighed, not wanting to leave, but wanting to at the same time. 

I felt like a bitch for leaving without a good-bye. But he had hurt me, and everyone else had hurt me too much, I wanted to be home. And that's all I was going to do.