Chapter Twenty - Take your hand in mine.

Several weeks later...

(Katie POV)

Me and Cameron were just packing away the last few things in my bedroom that I needed to take with me. 

Then I zipped my case up, I looked up and sighed with relief that, that hard work was sorted. 

I turned to Cameron, who was standing with his long messy black hair infront of his face from the rainy day we were having in York today. He smiled at me.

"Are we done then?" He asked.

I nodded and hugged him tightly. 

"I'm so excited to be finally getting out of York for once!" I said.

I felt Cameron chuckle. Then I pulled back and picked up my black jacket off the bed and slipped it on. 

"Right, I need help carrying the bags down to the taxi." I said to Cameron.

He groaned as he picked up a couple of bags off the bed and started walking out of the bedroom. 

I laughed and picked up my suitcase, I then walked out the room, closed the door and started heading towards the front door. Heading to the taxi which was taking us right to the airport.

**

We got out of the taxi and I walked around to the boot whilst Cameron payed the guy. I started emptying the suitcases and bags from the back of the taxi. 

Cameron walked around to me and chuckled. 

"Need some help there?" He asked.

I looked at him, giving him the evils. 

He grinned as he bent down and picked some of the bags up. 

Then we went into the airport to get checked in completely. 

A few hours later...

"So, you looking forward to flying then?" Cameron asked me as he took my hand.

We were now about half an hour away from getting onto the flight. 

I held Cameron's hand and nodded, smiling at him. 

"I can't wait to get to America. I'm going to be jet lagged so badly though, that's all I'm worried about really. Other than that, it should be a good time." I giggled.

Cameron smiled at me and squeezed my hand a little more.

I felt a little safer knowing he was going to be with me on this flight, as I was kind of scared about flying.

I smiled to myself a little, as my thoughts turned to America and what it was going to be like, being on a tour with a band. Plus seeing some of my old best friends. 

Then I sighed, remembering the conversation me and Danny had. had the other evening, about him still having feelings for me. I felt kind of scared to see him again mainly. 

I frowned, remembering the last time I was here then, when I was begging Danny not to get onto the flight to America, and that time I was holding his hand. This time I was holding Cameron's hand. 

Cameron must of noticed I was thinking about something kind of sad, because he nudged me a little when I was shaking a tiny bit.

I looked at him. 

"What?" 

"Are you okay? You seem shaky." Cameron asked me, sounding pretty concerned.

I nodded and smiled. "Just a little worried about flying, that's all." 

Cameron chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, I know the feeling, I fucking hate flying, I'm scared of flights but I guess I have to really man up and just go with it all." 

I smiled at him and cuddled closer to him. 

"At least this time we will have eachother, you won't be alone." I said.

Camerons grip around me tightened a little more, I felt safer in his warm arms.