Chapter Eleven - I love you and that's all I really know.

(Cameron POV)

"Katie?" I called out. 

I quickly got up and walked out of the room to find her. 

I walked into the bathroom, but she wasn't in there. 

I then turned and Katie was stood behind me. I jumped back in fright. 

Then we both started laughing. I could feel myself blushing so much.

"I bet I looked like a right twat then." I giggled. 

She smiled and shook her head. "No, you looked cute!" 

I grinned at her. Then she took my hand and pulled me into her bedroom, the lamps were on and it looked so cosy. She pushed me onto the bed, then walked over to her dressing table, opened the draw and started searching for something. 

(Katie POV) 

I pulled out my diary, which I had written in the other day. 

I was kind of nervous to do this, but I walked over to Cameron, pulled the page out and passed it to him. 

He looked at it blankly, then looked up back at me. "What is it?" 

"Just read it." I blushed. 

I put the book away, then joined Cameron on the bed, as he lay there reading it, smiling as he read. 

**

After a while, he finally put the piece of paper down, then just smirked at me. 

His brown eyes shining in the dim lighting. I couldn't help but feel weak at the knees when he looked right into my eyes. 

"So?" I asked after a while. 

"Well.." He began, still blushing and smiling. 

Then he grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him, we were so close to eachother again. 

Butterflies flying around in my stomach, like I used to get with Danny or Ben. 

"That's fucking cute." He whispered.

I smiled and felt my cheeks go boiling hot again. 

Cameron pulled me in for another kiss, so I did that. 

An hour later...

Me and Cameron were now lying next to eachother, with the lights off completely. We couldn't see eachother at all. But that's what made it even cuter.

Cameron kept rubbing my nose against his every now and then, which made me just want to kiss him over and over. 

Cameron then leant in a little and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you." Cameron whispered to me. 

I started crying, just the way he said it, it was so lovely and adorable, this moment was one I was going to remember forever. 

Cameron cuddled me even closer to his injured body, I never hugged him too tightly though, because I didn't want to hurt him. 

I lay my head on his chest, and he stroked my hair softly. 

Until we both fell into a deep sleep. 

No nightmares for us tonight...