Chapter Twenty Two - Talk to me.

I looked over to Danny.

He was standing now with his arms crossed across his chest, giving a kind of bratty look. 

I scowled at him and I could feel my grip tighten around Cameron's hand in anger.

He looked at me, then I finally looked at him, he mouthed. "I told you."

I sighed and looked back at Danny, loosening Cameron's hand and walking closer to Danny.

I heard Ben whisper "Shit." To Cameron.

But I walked right up to Danny and glared at him. 

"Look who it is, Mr let's ditch my girlfriend in York for three years." I snapped.

I heard the boys laugh behind me. 

I turned, losing my temper a little more. 

"You all left me." I said.

I saw Cameron kind of regretting the laughter now, I could tell he felt like a right dickhead.

"You all left me for three years, with no contact at all, yet you all clamied to love me more than anything. I never meant anything to any of you did I? It was all fake, for the whole time." 

I felt tears getting ready to shoot out of my eyes, I was so close to losing my cool and just breaking down infront of them all. 

"Why the fuck would it be fake? We were really close to you. People change though." Ben said.

I felt so annoyed now. "People change, yeah. But if you are meant to be so close to someone, you wouldn't change like that." 

I saw Ben's face drop a little, realising I was speaking the truth.

I started getting really upset, so I just pushed past them and headed out of the front door, having no clue where to go or what to do. I forgot which way was the hotel, but I just ran and ran, as fast as I could. 

(Cameron POV) 

An hour later...

I was now walking around the city on my own, looking for Katie.

She had ran off earlier after having a mini argument with us all at Ben's house. 

I was worried about her now though, because she had never been here and at times it could be a little dodgey, especially for a female to be on her own and wondering around looking lost, she'd be an easy target for rapists.

I pulled my mobile out and started ringing her again, after about ten times before of ringing her, but there being no answer. 

After a few rings, it finally picked up, but nothing was said, it was just silent and I could hear breathing, but for some reason it didn't sound like Katie's soft breathing, it sounded like a man.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello?" A man asked, he sounded Jamaican. 

"Er, hey? Is the owner of this phone around by any chance?" I said. 

The man never spoke for a little while, then he finally did. "No, I don't think so, this was on a park bench man." 

I sighed. "Do you think you could meet me? It's my girlfriends phone and she's gone missing for some reason. I could take it for you." 

The man agreed, then we made plans to meet up.

**

"Cheers mate." I said to the guy as I took the phone from him and turned, starting to walk again.

I started walking into the more wooded area of the park as Katie might be hiding in there. 

I was deep in the woods when I heard the sound of someone behind me, which made me flinch, I turned to see Katie standing there, looking cold and terrified.

I sighed a sigh of relief and ran over to her, hugging her straight away.

"I'm so sorry about earlier, I have your mobile, so I wouldn't worry too much." I said.

She looked really sad though still. 

"I feel like an arse for being mean to everyone already Cameron, and I'm sorry for wandering off like that. But I just couldn't take it all anymore. I'd had enough as soon as we'd walked inside the fucking house." She said.

I just chuckled and nodded. "I know, I know. Don't worry though, we'll just go back to the hotel and sleep." 

She shook her head and took my hand. 

"No...come with me." She said.

Then she pulled me off through the woods, what was this going to lead to?