Chapter Four - Searching high and low for you.

Three Days Later...

7PM

(Katie POV)

"Come on then, dosey!" I laughed as me and my friend walked to the pub. 

I wanted to see if I could actually see Cameron in there, but obviously I wasn't going to tell my friend that. She just thought we were going for a bit as a girls night out.

I had my hair curled, normal make-up on and my nose peircing in and a black cross necklace on.

I was wearing my plain black shirt with my denim jacket on, skinny black jeans and black heels also. 

I looked pretty decent for a night out at the pub. 

We walked into the pub, it was kind of busy in there, my friend Denise saw her boyfriend in there, he waved us over to him, so we walked over and joined him and some friends. 

I sat down, me and Denise were sat on the side of the table which meant we were looking right at the entrance. 

I looked around the pub to see if Cameron was in here, but it was just older men. 

I sighed and looked back around. Hoping Cameron would walk into the pub at some point.

8pm

I was now talking to everyone around the table and giggling. Tonight was a good night really, even though there was still no Cameron. 

I just wanted to see him in person again. Not be friends obviously, but just see him one more time in person. 

Then the pub door opened and Cameron's brother walked in with a few other people. laughing and joking, walking staright up to the bar to order drinks. 

Then, Cameron walked in last he looked even more attractive in person. 

I kind of gasped, but then I looked away, I didn't want him to see me staring at him, I wanted him to notice me first really. 

I went back into the conversation with everyone else, trying to make it seem like I hadn't even noticed anybody walk into the pub. 

Denise started laughing really loudly, and I blushed because people from all over the room now had their eyes on our table because she was kind of drunk. I didn't look over though, because I didn't want to see if Cameron was looking at us. 

The laughter died down a little, and everyone in the pub just went back into their own conversations. 

After a while of sitting there, feeling too scared to look around, I stood up to go to the toliet, I noticed that Cameron and his group where all sitting by the toliets, which meant I had to walk past them. 

I started walking, I never looked at Cameron's table though. As I got closer to Cameron's table, something happened which I didn't want to happen. 

"Katie! OI! Katie Maaayy!?" A drunken Denise shouted across the pub. 

I stopped right next to Cameron's table and turned around, facing her. Feeling my cheeks go bright red. 

"What?!" I called back, now giggling. 

"Where are you going?" She asked again.