Chapter Nineteen - Will you come to America with me?

Later that day... 

7PM

(Cameron POV)

I was now on my way up the apartment stairs to Katie's house. 

I had rang her earlier and asked if I could come over tonight.

I got to her floor and knocked on the door, she opened the door and smiled at me, pulling me into a hug.

She looked beautiful, her long brown hair was curled again, she had her nose ring in, fake eyelashes on, thick black eyeliner and red lipstick.

"Going somewhere nice?" I asked, with a cheeky smile. 

"Actually, I was out earlier with a photographer. I might have a job as an alternative glamour model!" She squealed. 

I grinned. "That's amazing!" 

She nodded and pulled me into the house and sat me down on the sofa, then she jumped next to me. 

"So, what did you have to say?" She asked me.

"Oh, I just wanted to ask you something you know. Face to face.." 

She nodded and smiled, looking kind of curious. 

"Anndd? What would that be?" She asked again, poking my shoulder playfully. 

I poked her back and smiled. "I have to go back to America to tour soon." 

Her face dropped. "Oh, yeah." She said. 

"But. I wanted to know if you'd maybe like to...come with me? On this tour?" I finally asked her.

Her face lit up and she went kind of red, blushing a little.

"Oh, wow. Sure! That'd be amazing." She grinned. 

She stood up on the sofa and screamed with excitement.

I just laughed at her, however, inside I was dying. 

I didn't want her to come back with me in a way, because Danny would be all over her and the other guys would be as soon as they saw her. Seen how much she had changed. I knew they'd keep their hands off when sober. But as soon as she was drunk and they were drunk, they'd be after her and fucking her so much. 

Any chance they got to be with a beautiful woman, they would use her for sex, then leave her behind again. 

I would have to act though, I couldn't really bare the thought of her being touched by any of the lads again. But I knew I couldn't be greedy and keep her totally to myself. 

I hugged her tightly, then all night we spoke about the plans of the flight and the time we'd be n tour for. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: Hello everyone, I'm STILL not bloody well, but I thought I'd quickly update, sorry if you found this shit, I'm not really able to concentrate much due to immense coughing and pains when coughing. So I lose focus and can't really get back into writing quick enough. 

I promise as soon as I'm better I'll try and get the story and take it, make it much better. 

Thanks everyone for reading. 

- Laura