Chapter Eighteen - Bring her with you...

Friday Morning - 10AM 

(Cameron POV)

I was relaxing in my bedroom, writing a few lyrics for an Asking Alexandria song. 

Then my phone started ringing, I picked it up and saw it was Danny, so I answered it. 

"Hey." I said. 

"Hey, Cam, when will you be coming back again?" 

I shrugged as I answered. "In about 2 weeks, how come?" 

"Oh, no reason, I just forgot. That's cool bro. Is Katie coming with you?" 

I sat there, kind of confused why Danny was asking stuff like this. 

"I haven't asked her, so no." I replied. 

"Oh, you should bring her with you really. It would be nice to meet her again. It's been a while." He said. 

"Danny, I don't really think that's a good idea at all, do you?" I began. "You know, since you two used to date, now I'm dating her and stuff and because you kind of got her hated by nearly all of our fans because of your drunken ways." 

Danny sighed. 

"Cameron, I didn't mean for that to happen, anyway, we've all been talking and have decided it's best to not drink before shows anymore and I'm officially going sober, no more drugs or drink for me." 

I frowned and then smirked. "Yeah, right. It's a lot easier to say than to do that. I bet it won't last five seconds." 

Danny kind of went silent, then I realized how mean I sounded.

"Look, dude, sorry. I'm really just not thinking that the whole idea of bringing Katie on tour with us is a good one." I said. 

"Well, you could just ask her and see what she thinks." Danny said. 

I sighed, knowing I wasn't going to win this one. 

"Fine, I'll ask her and I'll get back to you on it. I promise." I said.

"Cheers dude. It'd be awesome to see her again." Danny sighed with relief. 

I was kind of confused as to why Danny wanted to see her again, I'm pretty sure none of the others wanted to see her again, we'd only just totally got over her.

"Okay Danny, I'm gonna go now. I'm kind of busy sorting a few things out, I'll speak soon." I said. 

Then we said our goodbyes and hung up. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: 

Hey everyone, thanks for reading so far. I've not been very well since Late Saturday/Early Sunday morning. 

So sorry for not updating much, I've been busy also with schoo. I should be updating again tomorrow, I've got a short draft written already, so I can get to work on that as soon as possible, I'm still not well, but I'm feeling slightly better, which means I should be able to start writing more again soon.

Thanks everyone. 

- Laura Worsnop