Chapter Twenty Eight - Into the darkness.

(Katie POV)

I looked up and saw Danny pulling me off. I suddenly felt safe again, but couldn't stop worrying about Cameron and what was happening to him. 

Danny pulled me onto the bus and closed the door as soon as more and more fans flooded the whole parking lot. Fans were hitting the doors and windows, everyone was now on the bus excpet Cameron and a couple of security guards. 

I sat down on the sofa and curled into a ball, I didn't care that everyone else was there, I started crying hysterically. Danny walked over to me and stroked my back. 

"He'll be okay Katie, it's only fans." Danny said.

I turned to him and pushed him off, I looked right into his eyes. 

"And what if they hurt him? To the point he might need to be put in hospital?" I asked.

Danny rolled his eyes and sighed. 

He went to say something else, but James pulled me up off the sofa and pulled me into the room at the back of the bus.

He sat me down on a small brown sofa and closed the door, then he sat next to me. 

"Don't worry, he'll be joining us back on the bus soon, things just need to calm down out there." James said to me.

I sighed and started to get annoyed. 

"But you closed the door, he could've ran in, I never wanted to let go of his hand and I got pulled off!" I shouted.

"Calm down! The fans want YOU. They want to take you and hurt you, to hurt Cameron." James said. 

I gasped a little, then all of a sudden, the door opened and Cameron ran in. His clothes were ripped nearly completely off his body and his arm was bleeding. 

I stood right up and took him into the bathroom, I closed the door and washed his arm under the tap, wiping it with toilet roll. I was terrified for him, Cameron pushed me back against the door though, he locked the door and turned the light off. Then he started kissing me so much, he wouldn't get off, he just kissed and kissed. 

I kind of liked it though. 

"I fucking love you." He said when he pulled back from the kiss. I turned the light on and just stood, staring wide eyed at him.

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked.

Cameron shrugged his shoulders... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: 

Sorry that this is so shit. I have been writing this one small chapter all night, I've been writing, deleting, writing, deleting over and over, I just got writer's block, for the first time ever really. 

Sorry it's so bad, hopefully it will pick up soon, I should be updating tonight also, ahh sorry for it being so shit.

- Laura Worsnop