Chapter Twenty Three - Flash backs.

Later that night... 

6PM 

(Katie POV)

Me and Cameron were just heading out to go to some local bars. 

Earlier, I took Cameron to a lake in the park, and we sat and spoke, about many things, whilst cuddling, it was nice really. 

"You look so fucking sexy." Cameron said to me, smirking.

I could feel myself blush as I giggled at him. 

I was wearing a black corset top, denim jacket, black leather skirt. With tights and boots.

Then I had my hair curled and thicker make-up on. Cameron had his hair straightened, black shirt on, black jacket and normal ripped jeans and boots.

He took my hand and we then headed out of the hotel and to the local bars. 

Cameron had told me that the boys were joining us, as they planned it anyway really, so I thought that was fair enough, I needed to kind of apologise for my actions earlier too. 

**

(Danny POV)

I was sitting in the bar with the boys, Cameron hadn't came yet. I wasn't too sure if Katie would be joining him at all really.

I sighed and looked over to the door, to see Cameron walk through, with Katie who was looking completely stunning. Smiling whilst holding Cameron's hand tightly.

It annoyed me a little, knowing I wasn't allowed to touch her, but he was aloud to kiss her, hold her and fuck her anytime he wanted really.

I don't understand how she could forgive Cameron quickly and still hate us lot? It was really confusing. 

"What's up dude?" Cameron asked as he approached the table we were sitting at. 

Everyone shrugged and just looked at Katie. She was wearing a black corset top and a short leather skirt, it really suited her well. 

"Hi." Katie quietly said, I could tell she was a little shy being around us all again, and she probably felt stupid about earlier. 

"You alright love?" Ben asked her.

She nodded and smiled. "Yeah thanks. I just wanted to say sorry to all of you about earlier, I just kind of got carried away with being a bitch." 

Everyone smiled and I said. "It's okay, come and sit down, join us." 

She smiled at me, her smile was beautiful she nodded and sat down next to me, then Cameron sat next to her on another chair.

Music then started playing, and it just so happened to be Reckless Love - Animal Attraction. 

I started tapping my foot along to the tune and I was humming the lyrics as I didn't want to seem like an idiot.

But then I noticed Katie looking at me, smiling as she took a sip of her drink.

So I quickly stopped and felt myself actually blush. 

To my suprise she stood up and sang. "EVERYBODY'S GOT AN ANIMAL INSIDE!" 

I just started laughing so much at her, as everyone was now looking at her and she didn't seem to give a shit. That's what I had always liked about her, once she felt comftable around people again, she'd sing out loud and make a fool of herself, without even noticing other people around watching.