Chapter Twenty Seven - Questions, questions.

(Cameron POV)

9:30AM

"Alright mate?" I greeted familiar faces as I pushed past them down the corridor. 

I was trying to look for Kaite, I had been so busy all morning, that I had forgotten about her running away almost two hours ago, I hoped she was okay. 

I couldn't seem to find her anywhere though, so now I was heading to the bus. 

I opened the door and walked out of the back of the venue, it was now darker and cooler than earlier, it looked like it was going to rain soon. I looked up to the sky and took in a deep breath, as rain then started to fall. I hadn't really been calm for a while now, it was getting me down. 

"Cameron have my babies!" I heard a girl scream, I looked to the fence and saw loads of fans pushed against it, staring at me. 

I smiled and waved, I loved fans, they cheered me up a lot. 

I wanted to really talk to Katie alone for a bit, to see if she was okay. But I didn't want to leave fans who were waiting in the rain. 

I sighed, then I walked over to the fence, the screams got louder as more and more people joined the crowd around the fence. People pulled out their cameras and phones, taking photos of me standing there and talking to people, I knew some people would be recording too. 

"Cameron I love you." A girl said, I looked and saw a fan crying. She looked so happy to be stood, kind of infront of me. 

"I love you too. Don't cry." I said back.

She screamed and turned to her blushing best friend, and cuddled into her chest. 

I chuckled, I kind of liked it when I meant that much to fans. I knew as soon as they started crying how much they loved the band.

"Please can you come out here so we can hug you?" Someone else asked. 

I looked over to a boy who was standing there, he had 'Asking Alexandria' written on his head and he looked so tired. I couldn't help but laugh at him, he looked like a right knob, but I wouldn't tell him that of course. 

"Dude, I would come out there and hug you all, and talk to you all day if I was allowed. But I'm not allowed outside the gate and I've got loads of things to do. Please try and catch me after the gig though. I'll be allowed to talk then." I said.

They all nodded and smiled at me, I knew how much they were sad. But they were such good fans, they didn't want to show they were sad to me. 

I sighed, thinking back to Katie being all sad inside the tour bus. I looked up to the fans again. 

"I need to go now, but I'll try and get the others to come and say hello maybe." I smiled. 

They all screamed and shouted 'Bye' as I walked back around to get onto the bus. I waved once more, then I turned the corner and I was out of sight from them. I smiled, feeling better about myself a little. 

I then opened the bus door and climbed on, it seemed kind of empty, a couple of people were in the living room/kitchen part and other people were in the room at the back of the bus. 

"Hey, Dave. Do you know where Katie is?" I asked my friend Dave. 

He looked up and me and pointed to the door which went into the bunk room. I nodded as I walked over to the door, I slid it open and walked right into where Katie's bunk was. I knocked on the side of the door.