Chapter Ten - Pain brings us closer.

Wednesday Night - 7PM 

(Katie POV)

I had managed to get from work earlier, so I had been chilling in my grey jumper and black denim shorts all day at home. 

I was just cooking dinner and watching the TV when someone rang the buzzer to my apartment.

I frowned a little. 

"Who the heck would be coming now?" I wondered as I went to answer the intercom.

I pressed the button. 

"Hello?" I asked. 

"Katie.. it's me, Cameron. Could I come up please?" Cameron asked, he sounded kind of sad.

I pressed the button to unlock the door for him. 

Then I unlocked the door so he could just walk in, then I went to check how the dinner was cooking.

Several moments later...

The door lightly knocked. 

I walked over and opened it, as Cameron probably thought it was locked. 

But as I opened the door I was shocked to see a bloody Cameron. 

I gasped. 

"Cameron! What's happened to you?" I frantically asked as I pulled him into the apartment and shut the door quickly. 

I took him over to the sofa and sat him down, he removed his denim jacket as I ran and got kitchen roll for him, then I quickly passed him a handful of tissue. 

He held his nose with it, as that's what was bleeding mostly. He had mud all over his jeans and his denim jacket, and blood on his t-shirt. 

I sat down next to him and examined his face, it seemed okay, he had a bloody nose, a black eye and a busted up lip, but all else seemed okay, he had been limping a little too. 

"What happened to you?" I asked, feeling like crying, he was in so much pain. 

"I was walking around the town and I walked past the local pub and some guys who were all drunk started throwing stones at me. I got annoyed so I called them wankers, then they hit me again and I lost it. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to run and punch a big fat drunken bloke." 

I frowned and sighed. 

"Cameron...look what you've gotten yourself into." I said as I stroked back a piece of hair that was about to fall infront of his face. 

He just looked at me, then he pulled the tissue away and threw it into the bin. 

"Could I use your shower please?" He asked. 

I nodded, then I turned the cooker off as my dinner was ready, and quickly went into the bathroom, turned the shower on and got out a clean towel for him. 

"Cheers Katie." He said as he walked past me. 

I smiled, then I walked back into the kitchen and started dishing up my dinner to eat it.

**

An hour later...

Me and Cameron were now sitting on the sofa together. He was all cleaned, I gave him some pills to take some pain away and I wiped up all the cuts he had. 

I had also put his clothes into the wash so he was just in his boxers and an old button up shirt of Jake's that he used to wear to work. 

Cameron had that opened, he looked so attractive, his hair was now all damp and it looked messy, but an attractive kind of messy hair. 

"Thanks for helping me out Katie." Cameron said, after a while of silence. 

I looked at him and smiled. "It's okay. I didn't like seeing you hurt." 

Cameron smiled a little. 

He looked right into my eyes, which made me blush a little. 

He leant in closer to me, I closed my eyes and then felt Cameron's soft lips touch mine. 

They were warm and felt so soft, he kissed me for a while, getting a little more into it. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lay back - down on the sofa, whilst I climbed on top of him and kissed him more.  

Then all of a sudden Cameron's phone started ringing, which made us both jump out of our skin. 

My cheeks went bright red and I quickly stood up and walked over to the kitchen, looking out of the window so Cameron wouldn't see me blushing. 

Cameron and me has just KISSED! I was so happy inside. 

(Cameron POV)

Katie shot up and walked over to the kitchen, looking out of the window. 

I think she was blushing, I knew I was. 

I picked up my phone without looking who it was. 

"Alright?" I asked. 

"Cameron, thank god you're not asleep." Danny said.

I opened my eyes a little wider and shook my head to pay attention then cleared my throat. 

"Oh - oh yeah. Hi." I said. 

Danny went silent for a while. 

"Cameron? Who are you with?" He asked. 

I scratched my head, because I still wasn't paying attention, I was looking at Katie.

"Hello? Hello??!" Danny asked again. 

Then I finally answered. "What? I'm with Katie, why?" 

Danny sighed. 

I rolled my eyes as he did, this was really getting annoying. 

"Trying to fuck were we?" He said. 

"NO!" I argued. "No we wasn't. Danny, what did you want me for?" 

"I just wanted to ask, when will you be back in the States?" He replied. 

"Uh, I don't know, about four weeks, why do you ask?" 

"Because we need to start touring again in six weeks dude." He said.

"Ok." I replied, then hung up.

I looked back over to see where Katie was, but she had gone. 

"Katie?" I called.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: 

Hey, so I know last night I put that I wouldn't be updating today, well it's okay. I did as you can see. xD 

I don't think I'll be updating tomorow as I've already got English and History homework to do and it was only the first day back. So yeah, I MIGHT do ONE. Depending on how busy I am.

Thanks for all the reads/Comments and Votes on this so far. I really appriciate it all. 

Cheers ^.^ - Laura Worsnop