𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 - 𝑗𝑎𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛

requested by: @SaminaJafrin_______

_______

Jisung probably regretted allowing this situation to occur now that the dreamies, including you, were in his room watching a movie.  He doesn't have a roommate as of this time, but he didn't know that the others would just barge in his room like this. It was a sudden decision but now that Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Sungchan, Shotaro, and you were there, it's not like the maknae can kick all of you out.

You and Jaemin called dibs on the bed and laid on it comfortably before Jisung could complain. Some of them tried to fit in on the bed, while some found a place on the floor. Through a game of 'rock-paper-scissors', Jeno won and he suggested to binge-watch Vincenzo but Renjun disagreed completely.

"Why not? It's a good series." Jeno defended, but Renjun gave him a disapproving look.

"It's good, but you can watch that in your room. If we watch that now, I don't think we'd finish anytime soon. Just choose a movie, so we can get this over with."

And without anymore opposition, the movie entitled The Call was decided by the majority.

"That movie at this time? I might not be able to sleep if I watch it." Jisung muttered, but Jaemin caught on it.

"You don't have to watch it, Jisungie."

Renjun groaned impatiently, "Let's watch, so I can sleep early."

Everyone made themselves comfortable and you found yourself snuggled under Jisung's blanket, missing the fond grin on Jaemin's pretty face.

-

Unbeknownst to you, you fell asleep. Not only that, you were cuddled into Jaemin's body and for that reason, he refused to wake you up. When the movie finally came to an end, the rest of the boys headed back to their own rooms leaving behind the owner of the room you were currently in.

The poor maknae stood there, awkwardly waiting for Jaemin to do something since he didn't know what to do with the situation. "Uhm...hyung?"

Jaemin noticed Jisung's awkwardness added with worry in his eyes, still he didn't budge from his position. "Jisung-ah, sleep on my bed for tonight. I don't want to wake y/n up and I hope you understand."

"Ahh...I see.", Jisung nodded understandingly. "Sure, hyung. Good night!" He flashed a smile, before quietly leaving his own room.

Jaemin was now left alone with you, so he took the opportunity to admire your cute face. His gaze trailed down to your pouting lips and he had the sudden urge to kiss you softly, so he moved closer. However, he stopped himself before he could do it and his lips landed on your forehead with a gentle kiss instead. I'll do that for now, he thought.

Without notice, you stirred in your position and slowly opened your eyes. You adjusted your vision and the first person that met your eyes was Jaemin, honestly a wonderful view to wake up to.

"Oh hello, sleeping beauty. You fell asleep on me." He greeted, slightly smirking in a teasing manner.

That's when you took in the way your arms were still wrapped around his torso, so you instantly moved back and apologized to him. "I'm so sorry, Nana. I didn't know I fell asleep, I'll just go home so that Jisung can come back here."

Before you can leave the bed, Jaemin pulled you back by your waist and kept you in place. "No, stay here for tonight. It's already 11pm, it's late and it's not safe for you to go home alone... and I want to sleep with you beside me." He mumbled the last part under his breath.

It was reasonable enough and you didn't want to go home alone anyways, especially at this time, so you gave in and snuggled back to him. Just as you closed your eyes, Jaemin couldn't help but treasure this moment with you.

Ten minutes had passed and when he thought that you were asleep again, he whispered while staring at your figure. "I love you, whether you heard it or not."

You tried hiding the grin that was forming on your face, so you pretended to wake up from his voice. "Huh? Did you say something?"

He chuckled, shaking his head deniably. "Nothing, go back to sleep and dream about me."

You nodded as you pulled him closer towards your body and you whispered back to him before falling into a deep sleep. "I love you, too."

Jaemin looked forward to more nights like this and to see you smile at him everyday. y/n, let's stay like this always and let's meet in our dreams.

_______

sorry for the delay :(( there's so much in my mind lately, but here you go. I tried to make it fluffy for you :))  pls stream 'Hot Sauce' and 'Dino ABC' <3.

dennise