𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 - 𝑥𝑖𝑎𝑜𝑗𝑢𝑛

You hated Xiao Dejun so much, you wanted to disappear everytime you see him

You hated Xiao Dejun so much, you wanted to disappear everytime you see him. But it was never easy to avoid him, especially since he's best friends with your brother. Well, that's great. Did you sense the sarcasm?

Whenever your brother lets him in the house, you could never ignore his presence. You just feel annoyed and bothered with him every second, it kept you awake from your afternoon naps.

Why did you hate him? Xiaojun was a jerk to you back at grade school and you started to despise his whole being. He knew about that, but he didn't stop. So, that's how the years went by.

Every time the two of you meet, you always start bickering and arguing over almost everything until neither of you could take it anymore.

-

"I'm here now, just order ahead. You know my order, right? Yeah, bye." You hung up your brother's call.

When you reached the table where he and his friends were at, you sat down on the remaining seat which was between your brother and Xiaojun. Great. Your brother invited you to have lunch with his friends as a special treat, but you didn't know why.

After you ate, your brother and his friends were still talking to each other about whatever it was. You, however, stayed and waited until it was time to leave because your brother told you so.

You were quietly scrolling through your phone, when you remembered that the person you hated the most was actually sitting beside you this whole time. He had been silent since a while ago, so you didn't really notice him and his silence bothered you.

Xiaojun usually annoyed you nonstop out of nowhere, but he didn't do that today. You found it weird, so you decided to ask him. Getting his attention, you tapped on his shoulder lightly and he turned to you with a raise of his pretty eyebrow.

"What do you want?" Xiaojun asked bluntly, but you didn't care.

"Why aren't you trying to argue with me?"

"We're in public." He simply replied, before turning back to his friends.

You just nodded understandingly and continued to wait while playing with your phone. So what if we're in public, though? He never really cared before, so why now?

Finally, everyone decided to go home after a few more minutes. Some of you had to share a car, so your brother made you sit beside Xiaojun again at the back and when you asked why, he told you that he trusted him the most from his friends.

On the way home, you noticed how he avoided you by looking outside the window and not sparing you a glance. He's really acting weird. You couldn't help but ask him the same question again.

"Hey, why aren't you arguing with me yet?"

Seeing no reaction from him, you hit his arm repeatedly to atleast get a reply or an answer. Unfortunately, he only grabbed your arm and glared at you.