𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙮 - 𝑗𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛

Your life was never perfect, it was full of sadness and pain

Your life was never perfect, it was full of sadness and pain. You were left with multiple traumas from your past experiences and it wasn't doing you any good.

Your family didn't appreciate you and your achievements, nor do they even acknowledge your presence and it made you feel so worthless. You cried every night at the thought of not being able to feel loved and accepted again.

When you were still living under your parents' household, you had always thought of moving out as soon as possible. You wanted to disappear and find your own happiness, find love and acceptance from other people, but it wasn't as easy as you thought.

You depended on your friends for emotional support but as you all grew up, they had to live their own lives as well. You were left on your own to decide and continue your journey.

After 2 more years, you finally moved out from your parents' house and got yourself an apartment. You thought you were gonna be okay, but the feeling of loneliness made you feel worse.

You thought your life didn't mean anything anymore, that was until you met him.

Jung Jaehyun, the man who managed to catch your heart, was the person who changed your life. He made you feel things you never felt before, you felt safe in his arms, you felt comfortable around him, he was your everything.

You met him at the store, when he accidentally bumped into you and gave you a deep glare as he walked away. He looked very cold at first glance and you never imagined yourself falling for someone like him.

Surprise, you fell in love with him and he is now your boyfriend. Eventually, the two of you worked out and it was the start of your new life. The first few months into your relationship, you felt nervous, awkward, and scared. You were scared of getting hurt again and just by his appearance alone, it wasn't helping you at all.

But as the days progressed, you saw how he softened towards you from time to time. Jaehyun wasn't always soft and when he was, you'd treasure every second of it. You grew to love him for who he was. Although he was cold-looking, he loved you so much more than you'd imagine.

He made you bring out the confidence within you and you were very thankful for it. There were times he'd scold you for being insecure and would get angry whenever you doubt yourself, that's why you learned to love yourself.

You were happy and thought that you were finally contented, but you noticed how he became colder than usual these days. He would ignore you when you try to get his attention, push you away when you try to get closer to him and honestly, it hurt you a lot.

Your insecurities grew as days pass by and you were starting to question your worth again. You asked yourself if you were really worthy of his love, if he was seeing someone else because you weren't enough for him, or if he fell out of love, these thoughts kept haunting you for days.