𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 - 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑎𝑠

Lucas just finished his practice with the other members and he was excited to call you after a tiring day

Lucas just finished his practice with the other members and he was excited to call you after a tiring day. He had told you to meet up with him at the usual barbecue place and you happily went to see your boyfriend.

As you entered the place, you quickly spotted Lucas waving his hands high up for you to see. You smiled and walked up to the table where he sat. You sat down across from him, unaware of the way he casually checked you out shamelessly.

"So, how was practice?" The first thing you asked once you've set your eyes back on him.

Lucas grinned and gave you a thumbs up, "It was tiring, but very fun."

You nodded, satisfied with his answer. Then, you proceeded to order for the two of you and waited for the food to be served. As the waiter left, you turned to Lucas and caught him already staring at you which made you a little shy.

You covered your face, "Hey, why are you staring at me?"

"Nothing." He simply replied, adding a little giggle at the end.

-

You were in the middle of eating your food, when you felt a pair of eyes on you. You looked up and saw Lucas giving you a disappointed yet teasing look. You grew curious as to what was on his mind, maybe you did something wrong.

"What? Is there something on my face?" You questioned.

He just shook his head, still having the disappointed expression on his face. "No, but... why are you wearing clothes?" He asked back casually.

You stopped your actions and stared at him in disbelief. What's wrong with him? Can't he keep his hormones to himself even just for a day? You sighed in defeat and this time, returning the disappointed look to him.

"Lucas, we're literally having dinner at a barbecue place. Why do you ask such questions? Geez, you green-minded idiot." You clicked your tongue and went back to eating.

Lucas shrugged and even gave a smirk, before proceeding to also eat his dinner. The whole time, his question kept running through your mind and because of it, you looked at him weirdly. Why is my boyfriend like this?

"Hey, babe." Lucas called you.

You saw him getting a piece of barbecue meat with the chopsticks and brought them closer to you.

"Open up." He smiled and you opened your mouth in compliance, him putting the food inside carefully.

While you chewed on the meat, he stared at you with such loving eyes. He really missed simple dates like this with you and he was happy to spend time with you again. You suddenly grew shy from his gaze, so you looked down to avoid eye contact.

"Look at me, y/n." He chuckled.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I just missed you." He grinned widely and you finally gave in.

"Okay, let's finish eating. You wanna stay over for tonight? Is that okay with you?"

Lucas immediately smirked at your question, "Of course, baby."

You knew what was on his mind, so you hit his arm to warn him. He only laughed, but he knew better than to disrespect you. He was only teasing you, like what he usually does.

"It was a joke, we'll just cuddle."

"Good, we better be."

_______

I got lazy and I'm probably gonna have a writer's block but I already have ideas planned, though.

btw, I'm the class president😳

dennise