𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 - 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑤𝑜𝑜

When you started dating Jungwoo, you thought that both of you would be like the other sweet couples

When you started dating Jungwoo, you thought that both of you would be like the other sweet couples. However, that wasn't the case for you and him. It didn't feel like you actually had a boyfriend, if you were to be honest.

You worked very hard to earn money, so you could pay rents and other daily needs. Even though you get tired at times, you still continued to work. And what does Jungwoo do? Depend on you, while he slacks off during work. It felt like nothing to him, it's like he knew he was dating you and that was basically it.

You scolded him about it for who knows how many times now, but he just shrugged it off. No matter how many times he took you for granted, you still held on to your relationship because you really loved him and you believed that he'll eventually change. You forgave him everytime and it just made things worse.

Every night, you cry yourself to sleep at how broken your relationship was with him. This wasn't what you wanted, this wasn't how you expected it to be, but it ended up this way and you couldn't do anything about it.

It felt like you were the only one who's always putting effort into your relationship, it was you who did almost everything. Jungwoo even once told you that he only depended on you and you swore, your heart broke at that.

Because of this, you decided to lower yourself. You thought that it was a great idea to distance yourself from him for a while to heal from all the problems you're facing because of him and that's exactly what you did.

These days, you've been hanging out with his friend, Lucas. It was so sudden because it started when you were alone at the cafe and he saw you there. He noticed your worried expression and that's when you opened up to him. You spent most of your time with Lucas to atleast keep yourself happy and to have a friend who you could talk to, but you still loved Jungwoo more.

-

One day, Jungwoo felt lonely and he wanted to spend some time with you. It was a weekend, but you weren't at home. He actually noticed how you left the apartment often just to spend time with Lucas and he expected you to be with him today as well, but he didn't make it obvious to you.

JUNGWOO⭐️
y/n, where are you?

After 5 minutes, you responded.

Y/N💞
why?

He didn't know why, but your dry response hurt him a little too much.

JUNGWOO⭐️
you're with Lucas
again, aren't you?

Y/N💞
yeah, so?