𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 - 𝑘𝑢𝑛

You had friends, but you still felt lonely sometimes

You had friends, but you still felt lonely sometimes. Why is that? Well, your friends had other friends while you had no one else but them.

By friends, it meant their neighbors, cousins, or friends from other schools. You could always find new people to be friends with, but you just weren't lucky enough.

You never interacted with your neighbors because you were too shy to introduce yourself, you grew up away from your relatives so it was always awkward whenever they come to visit, and you stayed in the same school your whole life but never made new friends.

But despite being very shy, you surprisingly had male and female friends like Kun, Ten, Lucas, and Hyojung. You were grateful to have them and you respected their personal lives, but the past few days made you feel so lonely and it frustrated you a lot.

You weren't one to complain when your friends say they're busy everytime you needed them, you knew how to respect and understand. You were mature enough, but the loneliness was starting to eat you up.

Seeing your friends posting pictures with their other friends on their social media made you feel insecure. They're having so much fun, I wish I had someone to spend time with. You kept thinking to yourself.

When all my friends are unavailable because they're busy hanging out with their other friends, who am I going to approach? I have no one else to go to.

-

Today was your school's annual festival and students from other schools were allowed to visit. You were currently sitting at the cafeteria with all your friends and you felt happy that you got to spend time with them today.

"Guys, did you know I-" You excitedly said, but your excitement quickly disappeared when you got interrupted by Hyojung.

"I'm sorry, but my friends from my previous school said they wanted to see me." She said, while staring at her phone.

You felt sad and clearly disappointed that she cut you off mid-sentence just to say that in front of you. However, she was anticipating too much about her friends that she quickly grabbed her things and stood up from the bench.

"I have to go, let's catch up again next time. Bye!" She waved off and you just gave a fake smile.

Now that she left, it was only you, Kun, Ten, and Lucas left at the table. But knowing Lucas and Ten, they probably would leave too. Lucas was popular, so he would go and give fanservices to his fangirls while Ten would hangout with his other crazy friends like Johnny.

Not wanting to hear anymore of their nonsense, you looked at them in a 'what-are-you-waiting-for?' way. "Just go, you wouldn't want to keep your friends waiting."

Lucas and Ten both looked at you pitifully, noticing how you've probably had enough of it already.

"Hey, we'll make it up to you next time." Lucas held your shoulder and tried to cheer you up, but you were too done to buy it.