𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝗽𝘁.𝟮 - 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑘

It was your older brother's wedding and he had invited Mark to be part of it

It was your older brother's wedding and he had invited Mark to be part of it. You and Mark had grown closer to each other's families the past 4 years, that explains why he was definitely invited to the special occasion.

Were you a couple? No, but you acted like one. He waited until you were ready, since you wanted to get to know him fully before giving him your heart.

While you were busy getting your makeup and hair done by the stylist, Mark couldn't wait to see you. He was already at the venue with the other guys, waiting for the rest to get ready and for the ceremony to start.

You and the other girls were already heading to the venue where the guys were at and when you arrived there, you immediately searched for Mark. You saw him standing there shaking his legs nervously, so you went up to him.

"Mark." You called and he turned to you instantly.

His jaw dropped at your appearance, it was the first time he'd seen you in a gown. You looked amazing in his eyes, he couldn't help but fall for you even deeper. He kept admiring your beauty, as he walked closer to you.

"Yow, y/n..." He gulped nervously.

"Hmm, what's wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing, I just have never seen you wear something like that before. You look really good with it."

You blushed at his compliment, "Thank you, Mark."

Suddenly, the person-in-charge announced the start of the ceremony.

-

During the ceremony, you noticed how Mark turns to you almost every minute.

You moved closer to him and asked, "Why do you keep looking at me? Look at the front."

Mark became flustered, so he looked away quickly. "Sorry, you're just so beautiful. I couldn't stop staring."

It was now time for the couple to say their vows. As soon as the words 'you may now kiss the bride' was said, Mark held your hand and intertwined them. He wanted to kiss you at that moment, but he held it in.

-

At the reception, you and Mark decided to ditch the party after having dinner. The two of you sat outside and enjoyed the fresh air together. You rested your head on his shoulder, while he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"You know, I've been thinking." He spoke, then you hummed."What if we were the ones in front? I wonder what it would feel like to be up there."

His words surprised you for a second. You looked up at him curiously, "You mean, what if we were getting married?"

He nodded, "Yeah, why not?"

He seems confident. In fact, I've also thought the same thing.

"Yeah." You said under your breathe.

"y/n! Mark! Come here, we need you guys." Your sister-in-law called and you quickly pulled Mark up with you.

Once the two of you were inside already, you were pulled by one of the bridesmaids towards the other girls. Oh, this is the 'tossing of bouquet' part. You honestly didn't want to join this part of the event, since you thought you weren't going to get married anytime soon. However, you had no choice.

I'm not gonna catch it anyways. You didn't really put much effort in trying to catch it, unlike the others. But when the bride finally threw the bouquet back, you wished you had never agreed to join.

You heard cheers when you felt the bouquet on your hands and you slightly panicked. You turned to Mark, mouthing him a simple 'help' but he didn't listen. Instead, he ran towards you and embraced you tightly. You could sense his excitement by the way he was shaking his body.

"Wahh, y/n. You caught it, that means we're getting married next."

"Mark, what-"

"I mean it, y/n. I think now is the perfect time to ask this, will you be my girlfriend?"

After everything that had happened between you and him, you were sure this time that you were ready to give your everything to this man. You hugged him again and kissed his cheek, "Yes, Mark. I'm yours."

_______

I talk too much, so I won't talk a lot now.

dennise