𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 - 𝑡𝑎𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑔

"Auntie y/m/n!"

"Auntie y/m/n!"

As soon as you heard that same voice for the nth time now, you sighed. Your mom rushed towards the door and opened it, revealing the guy who you've seen almost everyday around the neighborhood.

"Taeyong~" Your mom cooed, "Is this my order?" She asked.

"Yes, auntie. Mom also asked if you'll come over our house." Taeyong said, handing the box of food to your mom.

"Ah, yes. Tell your mom that I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Okay, thank you." He replied and before he left, he smiled when he caught a glimpse of you. He then proceeded to deliver the remaining orders to the other houses.

As you can see, Lee Taeyong is the son of your mom's friend who lives next door to your house. His mom makes food and sells them to her neighboring friends, just like your mom, and he will be the one to deliver them.

Your mom, however, loves to buy food from them. She said that she didn't have to cook for you and that you'll also have enough supply of snacks to keep you satisfied. You thought it wasn't such a big deal, since your mom seemed to enjoy it. That was until you noticed how your mom became closer with him and you felt so left out.

You didn't want your mom's attention to be on him all the time, even when he just casually rides his bicycle or when he jogs in the morning. You didn't know why, but you somewhat had this little hatred on him whenever you see him. Maybe because he's too friendly with everyone, or because everyone likes him. It could be both, we don't know.

-

Your mom left like 10 minutes ago and you wanted to ride your bicycle around the neighborhood at this time of the day, so that's what you did. Honestly, you weren't that confident in riding bicycles.

You knew how to, but you couldn't ride it with ease. You had to hold the brakes in case and maintain your balance, while you watch your other neighbors ride them easily and you were amazed. But no matter how embarrassing you probably looked, you didn't care.

You were now cycling confidently, as you found your momentum. Not until you crossed paths with Taeyong in his bicycle and when he noticed you, he easily let go of one of the handle on purpose and your confidence went down in a split second.

Ugh, I hate him so much. I know he did that on purpose, he didn't have to flex.

You were now bitter, so you gave up and returned home. You were so embarrassed that you decided not to ride your bicycle ever again. I hate that Lee Taeyong, he's so arrogant.

-

A few hours later, your mom came back home and called for you from the living room. "y/n!"

"Yes, mom?" You replied.

"Get changed, we're eating dinner at Taeyong's house. His mom prepared food, so don't be rude. I'll go ahead, I'll see you there."