𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚? 𝗽𝘁.𝟮 - ℎ𝑎𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛

You woke up from someone barging inside your room, with a loud slam on the door

You woke up from someone barging inside your room, with a loud slam on the door. You sat right up and looked at the person, but sighed when you saw him, even though it was already expected.

"Good morning, y/n!" Haechan greeted with a big smile on his face.

You rubbed your eyes to see him clearly, "Wha- why are you here?"

"We have a date, remember? Get up and get dressed, we need to spend the day wisely."

He pulled you up by the arm and you groaned in annoyance. You slept late last night as you were too busy thinking about this date with him, then you forgot all about it when your eyes gave up on you. It was still so early in the morning, but Haechan wanted to spend as much time with you...

because maybe, it would be the first and last date.

After you got ready, both of you were now outside of your apartment. You looked at Haechan and asked, "So, what's the plan? Do we eat first or what?"

Haechan widened his eyes in realization and he scratched his head, "Actually, I didn't make a specific plan but we could decide right now."

You just shook your head and chuckled at him.

-

The two of you ended up eating in a sushi restaurant, but you sure enjoyed it. You were craving for food, since you haven't eaten breakfast. Your stomach grumbled and you just couldn't help but eat as much as you could.

"Eat slowly, you might choke." Haechan scolded you, but you were too busy eating.

"Yah, y/n."

You finally looked up and glared at him, "You woke me up this early and you know how I easily get hungry in the morning, leave me alone."

Haechan backed away in defeat and worriedly watched as you ate your food, while he did the same.

-

Now, it was afternoon. You both found yourselves sitting on a park bench, casually talking and having fun with each other. Haechan would make jokes from time to time to make you laugh, then the two of you would catch up on each other's lives. You really enjoyed talking to him that you almost forgot about the whole dating thing.

"You know, my mom wants you to visit her sometimes." Haechan now spoke in a calm tone.

You were close to Haechan's mom because you and the dreamies would often visit his house. His mom enjoyed every visit and she missed seeing all of you, but you guys were now too busy to pay her a visit.

"Oh really? I should visit her this weekend then, I'm free that day." You replied.

"Great idea, I'll go with you."

"Can't wait to see your mom again." You quietly let out a sigh, smiling at the thought.

-

It was nearing sunset, so the two of you continued to walk around. You stopped in your tracks to watch the sunset and Haechan did too. You were too lost in your thoughts, the cold breeze giving you a peaceful feeling.

While you were distracted, Haechan unintentionally placed an arm around your shoulder as a habit as he looked into the distance. The simple skinship he did made you blush out of nowhere and you stood there nervously.

"We're friends, right? Like friends friends?" He suddenly asked, not looking at you.

You slowly nodded, "Yeah, we are."

You were confused and a little disappointed when you felt his arm being retracted from your shoulder because he thought that it made you uncomfortable. Maybe, she doesn't like that. But of course, you wanted more of it.

Haechan tried to flirt with you before, even when the dreamies were around and he even asked you out on a date. Not to mention, he literally confessed to you yesterday. You knew that he was hinting on something and you decided, you wanted to give him a chance. You carefully held his hand with yours, making him turn to you in confusion.

You gave him a smile, "Don't worry, we can be more than friends if you want."

After a few seconds of him processing your words, he gave a deep sigh of relief and pulled you into a tight hug which he always wanted to give you.

"Finally, you're mine. I can now introduce you to my mom as my 'girlfriend', I'm sure she will like the news." Haechan excitedly kissed your cheek, making you blush hard.

He moved back to stare at your eyes, which he admired so much. He gently caressed your cheek and gave a quick peck on your lips.

"I love you, y/n."
"I love you, too."

Today was unplanned, but it sure was peaceful and very much memorable to the both of you.

-

"So, did you finally get your girl?" Jaemin asked Haechan through the phone.

"Yeah, dude. She's sleeping beside me, so I'll call you in other time, bye!"

_______

surprise, I'm still alive. I feel so dead on the inside, I'm alive but I'm dead. I'm going through identity crisis and depression rn like seriously.

dennise