𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 - 𝑡𝑒𝑛

"I see him, he's coming up

"I see him, he's coming up." y/f/n informed you from the middle of the spiral staircase.

"Okay, I'm ready." You replied, standing in attention and taking in a deep breathe.

Here you were, waiting for your crush to come up the staircase so that you could 'accidentally' bump into him and get his attention. You knew it was low of you to do that, but you didn't really care. In fact, it was y/f/n's playful joke which you decided to do for fun.

"He's really close, so I have to leave. Good luck, hahaha." y/f/n said, before leaving and watching you from afar.

You took the courage to walk down the stairs and made a turn, bumping into someone in the process. You lost balance and expected to be caught by a pair of strong arms, but fell on your butt instead.

That hurts, but atleast it worked.

You thought you finally bumped into your crush, so you waited for a hand to help you up. Unfortunately, all you heard was a scoff. You immediately looked up and looked at the person in both shock and fear.

"Get up, you idiot." Ten said to you, annoyed.

You looked at him in disbelief, while standing back up on your own. Once you've realized the situation, you searched around for your crush. You saw him talking to someone at the bottom of the stairs, oblivious to what's happening at the moment.

"Wow, you're not even sorry?" Ten raised an eyebrow at you then sighed, "I guess you leave me no choice and I wish you good luck." That was the last thing he said, before walking away from you.

You looked upstairs to y/f/n who was giving you a pitiful look, mouthing an 'I'm sorry' but you just waved it off. The plan somewhat worked, though. But sadly, it worked on the wrong person.

You walked towards where y/f/n was standing, "Well, that didn't go as planned. Why don't we just go home?"

y/f/n gave you worried look, "Are you not scared of Ten or something?"

Now, you raised an eyebrow at her. "Him? Pfft, nahh. It's not like he's gonna do something about it."

y/f/n just nodded, but still doubting your words. Ten was from the other class, so you didn't really know what he was like. y/f/n knew him, however, since she's in the same class as him.

-

Next day came and you walked up to your locker with y/f/n like usual. As you opened your locker, it was quickly slammed shut by a hand which belonged to no other than Ten himself.